powered by:  SlickSports.com
New York Knicks: Posting and Toasting Blog Articles

Could Kevin Durant get his own show on MSG Network if he signs with the Knicks?

Posting and Toasting (BennyBuckets71) — Wow, what an offer. Many Knicks fans are hopeful that Kevin Durant will be showing up on their television screens a whole lot next season, and rumor has it that if KD does decide to make Madison Square Garden his new home, he’ll be handed his very own TV show on MSG Network. However, let’s place emphasis on the rumor has it. The scuttlebutt was first reported by Marc Berman of the...
  • 45 days ago
  • Hits: 120

Free agent targets if the Knicks strike out in free agency: Wings

Posting and Toasting (The Ghost of Kristaps Past) — We all know the names at the top of the list but who are the wings they can target if they strike out? In Part Un of this series I took a gander at some of the guard options available to the Knicks in a scenario where they land one or (doomsday scenario) zero max-level free agents. The rebuild will continue in earnest at that point, but I remain skeptical the Knicks wouldn’t at least...
  • 46 days ago
  • Hits: 146

P&T mailbag, part 2: Mitchellikina, Knick haters and the pitfalls of a post-Clyde Frazier world

Posting and Toasting (MMiranda) — Welcome to part two of April’s mailbag , whose questions are from February and which ends here in May. Got it? Good. 1) Sweet dreams, c/o @ignaciolobregat What’s the best and worst case comparison for Frank and Mitch as a defensive duo? Could they be like a Payton-Kemp duo? — Ignacio (@ignaciolobregat) February 8, 2019 The Knicks had only one five-man lineup last season that...
  • 47 days ago
  • Hits: 151

James Dolan getting sued for focusing too much on music, making too much money

Posting and Toasting (BennyBuckets71) — Maybe keep him fixated on music so he doesn’t become fixated on fixing the Knicks A group on behalf of all MSG shareholders are suing James Dolan over allegations that he is overpaid and spends too much time making music instead of running the business, and although the effort is appreciated, we should probably allow Dolan to continue chasing his musical dreams so he doesn’t start...
  • 47 days ago
  • Hits: 133

Free agent targets if the Knicks strike out in free agency: Guards

Posting and Toasting (The Ghost of Kristaps Past) — KD and Kyrie sounds great, but what should the Knicks do if their wildest dreams come crashing down? If you haven’t heard, the Knicks , after trading Tim Hardaway Jr. , Trey Burke , Courtney Lee and some other dude, now have enough cap space to sign two max-level free agents this summer. There is a strong belief around the league from executives, coaches and players that Kevin Durant ...
  • 48 days ago
  • Hits: 243

Why the Knicks need Zion Williamson

Posting and Toasting (Alex Wolfe) — If they get the chance, they should take it. The following comes to us from new contributor (and old friend of mine) Chris Molicki. You can find him @chrismol44 on Twitter and on his very NCAA basketball-centric Sports Brunch podcast . Enjoy! -Alex Not even a year ago, Zion Williamson was a theoretical player. His legend was created in high school mixtapes that displayed his...
  • 49 days ago
  • Hits: 152

Should the Knicks trade down if they don’t get Zion?

Posting and Toasting (Jonathan Schulman) — It might make sense. This year New York has a 14 percent chance to win the draft lottery. If you’ve ever rooted for the Knicks before, the truth is they actually have an 86 percent chance to pick elsewhere. This isn’t a glass half full/empty situation. It’s not even a has a splash vs. looks full to me situation. It’s a how do you survive with such little water when there’s a drought...
  • 50 days ago
  • Hits: 243

Chef Guy Fieri is trying to keep Kevin Durant away from the Knicks

Posting and Toasting (Joe Flynn) — Oh no! The New York Knicks have emerged as perhaps the front-runners to sign superstar forward Kevin Durant this summer. But nothing ever comes easy for these Knickerbockers. Even now, powerful forces are massing in the West to lure Kevin Durant back to the Warriors . And New York’s most powerful geographic rival might not be the Bay Area, but rather Flavortown, USA. Super-chef Guy...
  • 51 days ago
  • Hits: 274

Yet another report says Kevin Durant is planning to sign with the Knicks

Posting and Toasting (BennyBuckets71) — The KD hoopla continues as we wait for free agency The NBA playoffs are in full swing and Kevin Durant is busy trying to win his third straight title with the Golden State Warriors , but anonymous sources say he’s also counting down the days until he can sign with the Knicks , which just tied the worst record in franchise history by finishing the season 17-65. If that doesn’t sound at...
  • 52 days ago
  • Hits: 233

April P&T mailbag questions, part one: What if Zion goes elsewhere? What if he can’t shoot?

Posting and Toasting (MMiranda) — In which we go back to the past to go back to the future... April’s mailbag features questions submitted way back in February. That may seem incongruous, but when you see what was on Knick fans’ minds back then, they’re the same questions you’d expect to hear after the season ended. Almost as if this year were a dream we’re all just waiting to wake up and move on from. 1) The best-laid...
  • 54 days ago
  • Hits: 117

The argument for Mitchell Robinson as an All-Rookie candidate

Posting and Toasting (BennyBuckets71) — He’s all the Knicks have going for them (besides cap space) There was little reason to watch the Knicks this season when Mitchell Robinson wasn’t on the floor, and although there are obvious candidates who sit above him in the Rookie of the Year hierarchy, Robinson deserves consideration and at least a few votes, and he should absolutely be selected to one of the All-Rookie teams. ...
  • 56 days ago
  • Hits: 153

P&T Round(ball) Table: Taking stock of the 2018-19 season

Posting and Toasting (Alex Wolfe) — How did the Knicks grade out this season? Hello, hell hounds. We decided over at P&T HQ to assess this horrendous season. We came together to ask ourselves the hardest hitting questions. Does Enes Kanter have a Prince Albert? Is Kristaps Porzingis truly a venomous snake? Are those the same things? Hurry up and read on to find out. Who was the 2018-19 Knicks MVP? MMiranda: ...
  • 57 days ago
  • Hits: 105

P&T interviews Westchester Knicks Center Stephen Zimmerman

Posting and Toasting (ArdenFranklyn) — The former McDonald’s All American has grown immensely during brief time in the G-League. Even during my fifth and most-recent season of covering the NBA’s G-League, I was still amazed at the caliber of talent playing. In case you didn’t know this, but on any given night, you, me, or anybody else could be watching the likes of former college stars, NBA veterans, and recent draft picks and...
  • 59 days ago
  • Hits: 132

The case for keeping Frank Ntilikina

Posting and Toasting (BennyBuckets71) — He’s got skills, potential and youth The 2018-19 season was one long drawn out sophomore slump for Frank Ntilikina , and there’s a foreboding feel about the way his campaign concluded, but the franchise should show restraint and retain him because has already proven he can be a valuable NBA player. Haters will point to Ntilikina ’s negligible statistics and say the 20-year-old...
  • 60 days ago
  • Hits: 192

Steve Mills speaks, promises not to sign the wrong players in free agency

Posting and Toasting (Joe Flynn) — Sounds good. Knicks president didn’t speak over the last two months of the craptacular 2018-19, but now he’s ready to tangle once more with the New York press, including interviews both on the radio and with The New York Post. Much of the interview with The Post was simply more of a Knicks front office member belaboring the point that yes, New York is the greatest city in the world and...
  • 61 days ago
  • Hits: 280

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.