Author Thread
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
12/1/2014  7:56 AM
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
dk7th wrote:wally says the knicks are finding ways to lose. translation: the knicks defense is an abomination.

But the SWITCHING D is the reason we're bad

Hollup Hollup Hollup that was last yr

It was well established that switching was a problem last year. I don't remember anyone saying that switching was THE problem.

What point are you trying to make?

that the knicks defense is an abomination and that last year's switching is a glib excuse or a poor coverup for the fact that we don't have any two-way players, starting with the max money players.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/1/2014  8:31 AM
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
dk7th wrote:wally says the knicks are finding ways to lose. translation: the knicks defense is an abomination.

It was well established that switching was a problem last year. I don't remember anyone saying that switching was THE problem.

that the knicks defense is an abomination and that last year's switching is a glib excuse or a poor coverup for the fact that we don't have any two-way players, starting with the max money players.

Its fun to play the ignore game with you. I dont have you on ignore because of spite, its simply I know what your going to write so no need to hash over it. I click the show ignore post to how you have integrated Melo-hate into your post. You didnt disapoint. Since it looks like the Knicks are comfortable with a tank and purge for the year there will be a lot of losses for you to blame on Melo and his contract. It should be a great year for you. Im happy for ya!
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

12/1/2014  9:04 AM
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Straight up Biological Heist, a stealing of minds

As a play on fans relationship to a team

TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/1/2014  9:56 AM
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Once again, who said switching was THE problem? No one on this forum thinks we have a team with good defenders so I don't see where you're getting that people are ignoring that we don't have 2 way players...
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
F500ONE

12/1/2014  10:00 AM
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Once again, who said switching was THE problem? No one on this forum thinks we have a team with good defenders so I don't see where you're getting that people are ignoring that we don't have 2 way players...

Are you seriously asking this with a straight face?

Was this not reason #1 #2 and #3 as to why fans

Were screaming for Woody to get saw asunder

mreinman
Member: #3189

12/1/2014  10:05 AM
F500ONE wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

switching was "A" problem.

ISO was the bigger problem

And ... our lack of just one quality guard was far and away the BIGGEST problem.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/1/2014  10:31 AM
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

And ... our lack of just one quality guard was far and away the BIGGEST problem.

mreinman, it's truly nice of you to try and speak rationally in the face of the InsaneMeloHateClown Posse, but just join the flow, and blame it on melo's lack of defensive prowess. And lack of rebounding. And lack of playmaking ability. And the inability to make JR or Shump any better. And his torpedoing of THJr's limelight stealing. And the stupid things he says to the media. The list is endless. And 11 of 26! That's not even 50%! Loser!!!

Don't you know we'd be in the hunt if only we had Paul Both-Ways George...?

F500ONE

12/1/2014  10:41 AM
jrodmc wrote:
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

mreinman, it's truly nice of you to try and speak rationally in the face of the InsaneMeloHateClown Posse, but just join the flow, and blame it on melo's lack of defensive prowess. And lack of rebounding. And lack of playmaking ability. And the inability to make JR or Shump any better. And his torpedoing of THJr's limelight stealing. And the stupid things he says to the media. The list is endless. And 11 of 26! That's not even 50%! Loser!!!

You're reading scripted lines from the wrong scene

Let me assist, you probably wanted to post that here

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=48670

TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/1/2014  11:01 AM
mreinman wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Pretty much what he said. And there were even more little things but his reliance on isolation at the expense of actually calling plays is a huge problem.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
jrodmc
USA
12/1/2014  11:06 AM
F500ONE wrote:
jrodmc wrote:mreinman, it's truly nice of you to try and speak rationally in the face of the InsaneMeloHateClown Posse, but just join the flow, and blame it on melo's lack of defensive prowess. And lack of rebounding. And lack of playmaking ability. And the inability to make JR or Shump any better. And his torpedoing of THJr's limelight stealing. And the stupid things he says to the media. The list is endless. And 11 of 26! That's not even 50%! Loser!!!

Nice try, but you'll notice I already ignored your latest "Melo quote rant" mucus-fest

F500ONE

12/1/2014  11:16 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/1/2014  11:17 AM
jrodmc wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
jrodmc wrote:mreinman, it's truly nice of you to try and speak rationally in the face of the InsaneMeloHateClown Posse, but just join the flow, and blame it on melo's lack of defensive prowess. And lack of rebounding. And lack of playmaking ability. And the inability to make JR or Shump any better. And his torpedoing of THJr's limelight stealing. And the stupid things he says to the media. The list is endless. And 11 of 26! That's not even 50%! Loser!!!

Nice try, but you'll notice I already ignored your latest "Melo quote rant" mucus-fest

Thanks for validating you read it by replying here

Mission accomplished

jrodmc
USA
12/1/2014  4:56 PM
F500ONE wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
F500ONE wrote:

Thanks for validating you read it by replying here

Mission accomplished

Always glad to lend some free validation to the self-esteem starved.
If you think seeing your post and actually reading it are the same thing, please continue in your doublespaced happy world.

knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
12/1/2014  5:16 PM
So....anyone still believes the team will find it's groove and turn things around. Or has everyone officially came home?
mreinman

12/2/2014  1:54 AM
knickscity wrote:So....anyone still believes the team will find it's groove and turn things around. Or has everyone officially came home?

Lets give Bargs 20 games before we jump ship.

mreinman

12/2/2014  2:01 AM
positive knicks article? WTF!

http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2014/12/1/7312697/the-knicks-are-missing-but-theyre-missing-better-shots

Splat
Member: #5862

12/2/2014  2:21 AM
mreinman wrote:positive knicks article? WTF!

http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2014/12/1/7312697/the-knicks-are-missing-but-theyre-missing-better-shots

based on that article's closing paragraph, I think we can definitively say Nixluva switched their focus to P&T

"I do believe, however, that the Knicks possess one of the finest collections of three-point shooters in the NBA. They are not going to keep missing those looks. Hopefully Melo can get healthy and at least one (hopefully more) of the J.R. Smith/Iman Shumpert/Tim Hardaway Jr. trio breaks out of their horrendous collective shooting slump. If these things finally come together, the Knicks could be on the verge of an offensive renaissance."

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
GAME THREAD: Knicks vs. Miami

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy