gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/27/2014  12:03 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Fascist is just joining a board and spamming the board with negativity in almost every fing thread. I can handle opposing views, my track record here proves that. What I cant handle is posters who cant handle it when the team they are supposed to be fans of, exceed their expectations.

Evidently you don't understand what fascism means. My opinions are not fascist in nature. I'm the one supporting your right to believe whatever you want to believe. You're one who said you'd ban someone you don't agree with. Big difference Einstein.

If you really want to keep spewing, then go for it man, it will look good on your resume. It is your right to be a jerk and keep telling us we're jerks.

And there's an opening in the police force in Ferguson if you need a job.

I can handle opposing views. Ive been here long enough to prove that. You just joined, yet you post more than anyone else here. By the sheer volume of your posts you try to drown out anyone who shows any positive feelings for this team. I believe you are a knowledgeable poster even though I don't always agree with you. You just need to dial it back IMO. As fas as Guns, he has a hard on for melo that just wont quit. some of you spend way too much time putting Melo on the couch. I look at other boards and this ish just doesnt happen. This was a board that was good enough, and run well enough to get a mention in the NY Times. These days we look like a poor man's realgm.

The people who were posting when we got the mention in the NY Times are no longer here and there was a lot of pessimism about the future back then if not more. There's is a lot of hope next year and beyond for the Knicks. You gotta let Phil do his job

AUTOADVERT
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

11/27/2014  12:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2014  12:10 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Fascist is just joining a board and spamming the board with negativity in almost every fing thread. I can handle opposing views, my track record here proves that. What I cant handle is posters who cant handle it when the team they are supposed to be fans of, exceed their expectations.

Evidently you don't understand what fascism means. My opinions are not fascist in nature. I'm the one supporting your right to believe whatever you want to believe. You're one who said you'd ban someone you don't agree with. Big difference Einstein.

If you really want to keep spewing, then go for it man, it will look good on your resume. It is your right to be a jerk and keep telling us we're jerks.

I can handle opposing views. Ive been here long enough to prove that. You just joined, yet you post more than anyone else here. By the sheer volume of your posts you try to drown out anyone who shows any positive feelings for this team. I believe you are a knowledgeable poster even though I don't always agree with you. You just need to dial it back IMO. As fas as Guns, he has a hard on for melo that just wont quit. some of you spend way too much time putting Melo on the couch. I look at other boards and this ish just doesnt happen. This was a board that was good enough, and run well enough to get a mention in the NY Times. These days we look like a poor man's realgm.

The people who were posting when we got the mention in the NY Times are no longer here and there was a lot of pessimism about the future back then if not more. There's is a lot of hope next year and beyond for the Knicks. You gotta let Phil do his job

Our underrated superstar said we've been rebuilding since

He arrived from Denver

He repeated this more recently this offseason

If we are to take him at his word

Then there is the proper way to rebuild

Because obviously upon his arrival we didn't go that route

Unless Melo is blowing smoke up the arses of those rooting

For wins at all cost present and future

gunsnewing
USA
11/27/2014  12:09 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2014  12:12 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Gustav I was enjoying the game. I was neutral since we ultimately benefit from losses. I loved the way they played tonight. I was mostly kidding about being mad at JR for trying to win the game. It wasn't serious. I am pissed the Rangers lost. Sorry if you were offended. I apologize my friend

Im very sorry I flew off the handle Guns. I share some of your concerns, but there should be a place where we should all get together and root for the team, dont ya think? The Knicks have been a disappointment for a long time so I understand your frustration, but that doesnt mean we have to express it in every single thread. Im not telling you to fake it, just that we get that you arent a fan of melo's, sometimes I feel the same way. We all know where we stand when it comes to some players. No point in driving that into the ground.

I hear you but I just can't but look at Melo's contract when things go wrong. Its always been the same with me. From H20 to Mcdyess to Marbury to Amare & now Melo. I am more than glad to be proven wrong though if next year we draft a stud and sign quality guys to win with Melo. But after 15yrs of garbage basketball they have to earn my respect again. All I want is for the Knicks to be a contender again. Don't even need a championship every year. Just finish in the top half of east playoff teams with hope of a championship like it was in the 90s

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/27/2014  12:12 AM
F500ONE wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:I dont think anybody likes losing. However gaining a top draft puck and developing rookies will help this team next year. Lets face it realistic fans knew it would be tough this year

Irish, I wouldnt mind the Knicks getting a high pick, but these game threads have been traditionally for fans who want to see their team win. When most posters get upset that they are actually winning, even when they are short handed, then yes it does bother me. If you want to see the Knicks tank thats fine but out of respect for fans who actually want to see them win, you should keep it out of a game thread. Plenty of other threads for that.

how does that square with those fans that want the knicks to tank? do you feel the same about them?

I have no problem with posters who want the team to tank, but that POV should be kept to other threads. Game threads have been traditionally for fans who want to see their team win.

says who?

Says someone who thinks you should have been banned a long time ago, and almost any other board you would have.

That's your solution? Burn the infidels? Maybe you could extend some awareness to how your intolerance is never going to mesh with those who don't agree with you and knock off the fascist mindset. Banning people is not a valid answer to this discussion.

You mean this team has exceeded my expectation of a championship

Which season(s) has this team exceeded expectation

No let's call for what it is

This team has underachieved according to your expectations

Thus you're lashing out like a stark raving lunatic

At those who knew this team wouldn't meet their expectations

Im talking about the game thread and nothing else. As far as championship expectations, for some of us, its not win a championship or take a big fing dump on the Knicks in every thread. Most of us know where we stand on the state of this squad, no need to drone on about it. If the Knicks are playing well, say it, if they are playing like ish, say it. Not that complicated.

F500ONE
Member: #5844

11/27/2014  12:46 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:I dont think anybody likes losing. However gaining a top draft puck and developing rookies will help this team next year. Lets face it realistic fans knew it would be tough this year

Irish, I wouldnt mind the Knicks getting a high pick, but these game threads have been traditionally for fans who want to see their team win. When most posters get upset that they are actually winning, even when they are short handed, then yes it does bother me. If you want to see the Knicks tank thats fine but out of respect for fans who actually want to see them win, you should keep it out of a game thread. Plenty of other threads for that.

how does that square with those fans that want the knicks to tank? do you feel the same about them?

I have no problem with posters who want the team to tank, but that POV should be kept to other threads. Game threads have been traditionally for fans who want to see their team win.

says who?

Says someone who thinks you should have been banned a long time ago, and almost any other board you would have.

That's your solution? Burn the infidels? Maybe you could extend some awareness to how your intolerance is never going to mesh with those who don't agree with you and knock off the fascist mindset. Banning people is not a valid answer to this discussion.

You mean this team has exceeded my expectation of a championship

Which season(s) has this team exceeded expectation

No let's call for what it is

This team has underachieved according to your expectations

Thus you're lashing out like a stark raving lunatic

At those who knew this team wouldn't meet their expectations

Im talking about the game thread and nothing else. As far as championship expectations, for some of us, its not win a championship or take a big fing dump on the Knicks in every thread. Most of us know where we stand on the state of this squad, no need to drone on about it. If the Knicks are playing well, say it, if they are playing like ish, say it. Not that complicated.

Dude the team is 4-12

We aren't playing well

Now if you want to isolate///// you know Calderon's

Prigoni's play, Dalembert played okay

But as a team we're not playing that well

And individual performances get lost when these

Are the end results

smackeddog
Member: #883
11/27/2014  1:45 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:UGH FU JR!!!!!

No FU you whiny little beyotch. JR does something good and you're complaining? Get bent you are not a Knicks fan.

Fuck you and your emoticons. Who the **** complains about a buzzer beater? Go **** yourself

hey calm down no need to curse someone out

Blow it out your ass, anyone who complains about a Knick keeping us in the game gets what they deserve.

Its just a game man. There are more important things going on in the world

You are hoping the Knicks lose on a Knicks fan board, who the **** does that?

Me

No ****, thats why you should go kindly **** yourself.

really dude you are taking this too seriously. Its just a damn game

You're not helping by repeating that. If anything, it feeds the anger even though you don't intend it to.

well i made the mistake thinking gustav was rational and not mentally ill

Anger is an emotion, emotions are not mental illnesses. If you go through life never getting angry it just means people can cross your boundaries and you're okay with that every time- now THATs not healthy. Gustav is just passionate about his team- of course he's going to get pissed off with people when he wants the team to win and it feels like people are gloating that they lost.

Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

11/27/2014  11:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2014  11:39 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

You can cherry pick all you want, but I am not unrelentingly negative. For the record, I've been in the game threads all season and have always been the first to say "Great Pass Melo!" or "Melo, you moron!" I have nothing to apologize for. I've lived through the close games with everyone else and had fun and try to have fun and keep things light most of the time. So much for your characterizations.

You want to carry a grudge into the game thread and explode at people who don't go rah! rah! and who may punk on our dumb players, then that's your business, but don't get in peoples' faces and expect us not to nip back. You can't be all bad. You're named Gustav Bahler. That's pretty funny. I hope you can recover your sense of humor and lighten up, because telling people not to root for the team to lose is none of your damn business.

Either you believe the team should be tanking or not. If you don't, that's fine. But if you were really present and attentive, you'd notice that many of those who are happy with a loss now are also enjoying themselves and most of them also enjoy the occasional win, because that is fun too. You're making mountains out mole hills. Just don't insult like you did is all I can say. Teasing would show some humor and tolerance, but raging and spewing is useless.

As far as the way things were, I don't give a damn. That's nostalgia. Sorry, but there is nothing about that I should feel obligated to. If you can handle opposing viewpoints, then show it, don't claim you can.

As fars as Guns is concerned, they seem to enjoy themselves and joke around and that to me is a good contribution. I haven't seen them spew at anyone even if they are opposed in viewpoints. That's all that matters, not what you think.

I don't have to dial back anything. You can do what you want. You call me negative, but when I found the board I was upbeat for the new Jackson era, but after watching exhibition I knew we were going nowhere fast and I said so. I'm a realist. The ones who attack opinions are often the ones incapable of dealing with reality.

Check almost anything I've said and it has already proven to be pretty damn on the money. I said we'd suck and I was THE ONLY ONE who said we'd win less than 30. I said Stat is still mostly useless. I said Melo was a terrible contract. I said he would be injury prone sooner than most realized. And I got crap for all of it. I'll stand up for myself and my opinions, right or wrong, but that I've mostly right and you want to tell me to dial it down or want to ban people you disagree with says way more about you than it does about me.

So you can dial it down and you can be more respectful. If you attack me, I'll punk you and enjoy it. But I'd rather it not come to that. It is better to accept fans come in different packages and you're no better than anyone else.

Happy Holidays

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
gunsnewing
USA
11/27/2014  11:59 PM
its all good. Tensions run high when we suck. Not the first time and certainly won't be the last.

In my opinion this place will be better than ever once we start winning like the 90s Knicks if ever. UK has never experienced that feeling. We got a little taste when we won 54 games before imploding. It was amazing! Especially the first 25 games!!

GustavBahler

11/28/2014  9:23 AM
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

You can cherry pick all you want, but I am not unrelentingly negative. For the record, I've been in the game threads all season and have always been the first to say "Great Pass Melo!" or "Melo, you moron!" I have nothing to apologize for. I've lived through the close games with everyone else and had fun and try to have fun and keep things light most of the time. So much for your characterizations.

You want to carry a grudge into the game thread and explode at people who don't go rah! rah! and who may punk on our dumb players, then that's your business, but don't get in peoples' faces and expect us not to nip back. You can't be all bad. You're named Gustav Bahler. That's pretty funny. I hope you can recover your sense of humor and lighten up, because telling people not to root for the team to lose is none of your damn business.

Either you believe the team should be tanking or not. If you don't, that's fine. But if you were really present and attentive, you'd notice that many of those who are happy with a loss now are also enjoying themselves and most of them also enjoy the occasional win, because that is fun too. You're making mountains out mole hills. Just don't insult like you did is all I can say. Teasing would show some humor and tolerance, but raging and spewing is useless.

As far as the way things were, I don't give a damn. That's nostalgia. Sorry, but there is nothing about that I should feel obligated to. If you can handle opposing viewpoints, then show it, don't claim you can.

As fars as Guns is concerned, they seem to enjoy themselves and joke around and that to me is a good contribution. I haven't seen them spew at anyone even if they are opposed in viewpoints. That's all that matters, not what you think.

I don't have to dial back anything. You can do what you want. You call me negative, but when I found the board I was upbeat for the new Jackson era, but after watching exhibition I knew we were going nowhere fast and I said so. I'm a realist. The ones who attack opinions are often the ones incapable of dealing with reality.

Check almost anything I've said and it has already proven to be pretty damn on the money. I said we'd suck and I was THE ONLY ONE who said we'd win less than 30. I said Stat is still mostly useless. I said Melo was a terrible contract. I said he would be injury prone sooner than most realized. And I got crap for all of it. I'll stand up for myself and my opinions, right or wrong, but that I've mostly right and you want to tell me to dial it down or want to ban people you disagree with says way more about you than it does about me.

So you can dial it down and you can be more respectful. If you attack me, I'll punk you and enjoy it. But I'd rather it not come to that. It is better to accept fans come in different packages and you're no better than anyone else.

Happy Holidays

You're right I shouldn't have gotten so upset. I was reading the game thread and throughout most of it, barely anything good was said about the fact that we were giving a very good team a run for their money without our best player. It looked like one big troll fest. I'm not the first person to bring up a change in the tenor of these game threads, and I probably wont be the last. I don't care what sport it is, most game threads are used to cheer the team on and until recently that was the case here. Plenty of other threads to hope for the Knicks to fail, for whatever reason.

As far as carrying a grudge, it doesn't bother me one bit that some posters want to tank. I see some logic in it, so you are way off base. I said as much in the game thread. As far as dialing it down, I was referring to you posting here to the level that it almost becomes spam. I'm not the first person to bring it to your attention. I have a great sense of humor but I see nothing funny about posters turning the game thread into something it was never meant to be, a platform for hoping their team loses, especially this early in the season. And almost anywhere else, on any other message board, it isn't.

As for the "good old days", the good old days was when posters didn't spend countless hours talking about a player's psychological makeup, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. This was played out long before you got here and now you and some other new posters are taking it to a whole new level. Much more interesting to read a poster's take on strategy, drafting, front office moves, than reading thousands upon thousands of posts about what makes one player tick. I don't know why some posters can't see why after several years of this nonsense that it would get tiring to some fans. Ive visited other Knick boards and I don't see it done to the degree that its done here, not even close.

Out of consideration for those fans who don't live in NY anymore and want to get together online with other fans and root for the team, it would be greatly appreciated if some of you would keep the tanking talk out of the game thread, not get angry when our team hits a buzzer beater to keep us in the game. My losing my temper was in bad form, but so was that. like I said, plenty of other threads for hoping the Knicks fail. Its not an unreasonable request.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
11/28/2014  9:46 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Since I am rooting for losses I will continue to treat the game thread as a place to discuss the game in real time. I'm not a cheerleader. Sorry if it offends anyone. I encouraged you to put me on ignore. No hard feelings

I get what you're saying. It's hard to imagine that it will matter though as long as we have someone who's almost universally considered the worst NBA owner.
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=48662
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

11/28/2014  10:12 AM
GustavBahler wrote:You're right I shouldn't have gotten so upset. I was reading the game thread and throughout most of it, barely anything good was said about the fact that we were giving a very good team a run for their money without our best player. It looked like one big troll fest. I'm not the first person to bring up a change in the tenor of these game threads, and I probably wont be the last. I don't care what sport it is, most game threads are used to cheer the team on and until recently that was the case here. Plenty of other threads to hope for the Knicks to fail, for whatever reason.

As far as carrying a grudge, it doesn't bother me one bit that some posters want to tank. I see some logic in it, so you are way off base. I said as much in the game thread. As far as dialing it down, I was referring to you posting here to the level that it almost becomes spam. I'm not the first person to bring it to your attention. I have a great sense of humor but I see nothing funny about posters turning the game thread into something it was never meant to be, a platform for hoping their team loses, especially this early in the season. And almost anywhere else, on any other message board, it isn't.

As for the "good old days", the good old days was when posters didn't spend countless hours talking about a player's psychological makeup, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. This was played out long before you got here and now you and some other new posters are taking it to a whole new level. Much more interesting to read a poster's take on strategy, drafting, front office moves, than reading thousands upon thousands of posts about what makes one player tick. I don't know why some posters can't see why after several years of this nonsense that it would get tiring to some fans. Ive visited other Knick boards and I don't see it done to the degree that its done here, not even close.

Out of consideration for those fans who don't live in NY anymore and want to get together online with other fans and root for the team, it would be greatly appreciated if some of you would keep the tanking talk out of the game thread, not get angry when our team hits a buzzer beater to keep us in the game. My losing my temper was in bad form, but so was that. like I said, plenty of other threads for hoping the Knicks fail. Its not an unreasonable request.

It is not that I or others who offended you don't understand why you're upset. But you're completely missing the tone of most of the posts and are stuck on your point of view alone.

It is called Gallows Humor for a reason. This team is the walking wounded. It is far better to make fun of a situation like this than to feel bitter about the losing. If you really think it is wrong to say "A blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes" after JR ties the game and sends it into OT, then you really are being unrealistic. We were mocking that guy the whole game. He's a buffoon. He's our buffoon. Making a few shots at the end doesn't change that.

Sorry, I don't think any of us are in a position to request anything of the kind you are asking. It is not reasonable. People have their versions of reality and they are not always going to sync with yours. That's reality.

Again, I understand what upsets you, so I'm not mocking your feelings. But I think your perceptions are limited thus far and you can just as easily tolerate other types of expressions. The game threads have sometimes been funny even when the games have not. Just let it be man. You're stressing over things out of your control and that is the only thing in your control, your emotions, not other people.

As far as commenting on psychology, I naturally disagree with you 100%. It is everything. Character and team harmony defines all winners. Without it, you've got nothing and all the talent, strategy, trades and things you think are what we should discuss then end up amounting to absolutely nothing. Character is everything IMO, but you're entitled to think it is vapor and subjective and so on and I'll just disagree with you, but I won't hate you or insult you for believing that.

This denial by a portion of the fan base that the basis of winning is the kind of people you put together as much as their talent creates a friction with those who believe this. I believe it passionately. Others resent that belief. I can deal with that. But if I'm poked for believing what I do, I'll poke back, that's all.

And as far as reverence for the game itself, you are asking for some kind of standard of conduct from a fan base that has been punked for a decade and a half by the piece of human garbage that runs this club. Sorry if I'm not seduced by the hiring of Phil Jackson yet, but until I see a brand of basketball worth rooting for I'll remain a grinning jackal who roots for the team to lose so they can reinvent themselves with a better set of cards despite bad ownership. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy myself and that often involves gallows humor. It is not done to ruin your enjoyment, but I cannot promise you it won't happen when your mood is not in sync with it. Sorry, that's just the way some of us roll. No hard feelings. I don't care if you blew up. It happens.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
GustavBahler

11/28/2014  11:52 AM
Splat wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:You're right I shouldn't have gotten so upset. I was reading the game thread and throughout most of it, barely anything good was said about the fact that we were giving a very good team a run for their money without our best player. It looked like one big troll fest. I'm not the first person to bring up a change in the tenor of these game threads, and I probably wont be the last. I don't care what sport it is, most game threads are used to cheer the team on and until recently that was the case here. Plenty of other threads to hope for the Knicks to fail, for whatever reason.

It is not that I or others who offended you don't understand why you're upset. But you're completely missing the tone of most of the posts and are stuck on your point of view alone.

It is called Gallows Humor for a reason. This team is the walking wounded. It is far better to make fun of a situation like this than to feel bitter about the losing. If you really think it is wrong to say "A blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes" after JR ties the game and sends it into OT, then you really are being unrealistic. We were mocking that guy the whole game. He's a buffoon. He's our buffoon. Making a few shots at the end doesn't change that.

Sorry, I don't think any of us are in a position to request anything of the kind you are asking. It is not reasonable. People have their versions of reality and they are not always going to sync with yours. That's reality.

Again, I understand what upsets you, so I'm not mocking your feelings. But I think your perceptions are limited thus far and you can just as easily tolerate other types of expressions. The game threads have sometimes been funny even when the games have not. Just let it be man. You're stressing over things out of your control and that is the only thing in your control, your emotions, not other people.

As far as commenting on psychology, I naturally disagree with you 100%. It is everything. Character and team harmony defines all winners. Without it, you've got nothing and all the talent, strategy, trades and things you think are what we should discuss then end up amounting to absolutely nothing. Character is everything IMO, but you're entitled to think it is vapor and subjective and so on and I'll just disagree with you, but I won't hate you or insult you for believing that.

This denial by a portion of the fan base that the basis of winning is the kind of people you put together as much as their talent creates a friction with those who believe this. I believe it passionately. Others resent that belief. I can deal with that. But if I'm poked for believing what I do, I'll poke back, that's all.

And as far as reverence for the game itself, you are asking for some kind of standard of conduct from a fan base that has been punked for a decade and a half by the piece of human garbage that runs this club. Sorry if I'm not seduced by the hiring of Phil Jackson yet, but until I see a brand of basketball worth rooting for I'll remain a grinning jackal who roots for the team to lose so they can reinvent themselves with a better set of cards despite bad ownership. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy myself and that often involves gallows humor. It is not done to ruin your enjoyment, but I cannot promise you it won't happen when your mood is not in sync with it. Sorry, that's just the way some of us roll. No hard feelings. I don't care if you blew up. It happens.

Im in a postition to request whatever I want, and you and others are of course in a position to disregard my request. Gallows humor is understandable when a team is playing poorly, when they're playing well and shorthanded like they were against Dallas, its puzzling to say the least.

You are under the very mistaken impression, that there wasn't any gallows humor on this board before you started posting here. There has been plenty of it over the years, Ive engaged in it myself at times. Its helped get us through all the losing.

What some of us have noticed is that it has crossed a line recently into actively hoping for the Knicks to fail in the game thread. You are trying to argue that this is somehow normal behavior. It isn't almost anywhere else on the internet unless the season is a few games from being over. Its not my standard, it has been the standard of this board and almost any other sports related board, in a game thread. Why? Because its considered to be obnoxious behavior.

You're might think that my asking some of you to behave differently is selfish I would argue the opposite. Behaving this way is selfish. If you went into a sports bar devoted to fans of one team and were cheering against the Knicks in Knicks jersey what would be the reaction? You probably would be thrown out, and just that if you're lucky. Its easy to do from a distance.

Its no different here. We are a community of Knicks fans and until recently this community felt that hoping for the team to fail
during a game was bad form. But a few posters want to change that.

As far as Melo, yes character is important, but this is the only Knicks board where his character (or lack thereof) is such an obsession. Some posters have been kicked off other boards because of this obsession with Melo's character. We are the only board that delves into his psyche to such great lengths because its boring and none of us here are of such sterling character that we should such devote so much time to talking about the character of a man we never met and only know from some soundbites and game footage.

These two issues are endemic from what Ive seen only to this board. A small minority wants to remake the rules of what is considered acceptable behavior. Its ruining this board IMO. But you are right I shouldn't sweat it, if I have to keep sifting through all the Melodrama and the nihilism, I'll just start hitting the ignore button or stop posting. Peace.

Game Thread Knicks @ Mavs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy