15 worst owners.....
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/27/2014  11:10 PM
Fun read if you have a few minutes.
of course you have a few minutes, your here!!!

And yeah, Dolans on the list. Have to say there are far more dispicable owners than our Jimmy!

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/lists/the-15-worst-owners-in-sports-20141125/daniel-snyder-washington-redskins-20141121

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
USA
11/28/2014  8:09 AM
Very funny running account of Daniel Snyder's ******* moves thru the years:
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/lists/the-15-worst-owners-in-sports-20141125/daniel-snyder-washington-redskins-20141121
Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

11/28/2014  8:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/28/2014  8:30 AM
That's a Rogue's Gallery there, populated by businessmen who pretend to have a conscience. OKC's owner made his fortune from oil fracking and then spent a wad on climate change denial campaigns. What a whore.

And that picture of KC Royal's owner is scary. Looks like the meanest SOB to walk the earth.

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Nalod
USA
11/28/2014  10:34 AM
Splat wrote:That's a Rogue's Gallery there, populated by businessmen who pretend to have a conscience. OKC's owner made his fortune from oil fracking and then spent a wad on climate change denial campaigns. What a whore.

And that picture of KC Royal's owner is scary. Looks like the meanest SOB to walk the earth.

Its a good humorous rant to depict them in the bad light.

Gilbert in Clev gets a bad rap from his Lebron handle but in the end Lebron went back and its "just business".

Bottom line is you don't get to be super rich by being a nice guy. Its the superrich that own teams so it kind of is to be expected.
There are some good guys too so we are not getting a fair amount.

The good guys are not as funny as the bad ones!!!
Jim Dolan's mishandleing of the knicks and Rangers is one thing. I thought his handle of the Anucha and his rants to fire security workers dipicts him in a far worse light.

Dolan hired Phil. He positions himself for redemption if the teams succeeds. THe rest of it he'll have to deal with when he meets his maker.

We the fans fund these men who behave badly.

VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

11/28/2014  10:57 AM
Nalod wrote:
Splat wrote:That's a Rogue's Gallery there, populated by businessmen who pretend to have a conscience. OKC's owner made his fortune from oil fracking and then spent a wad on climate change denial campaigns. What a whore.

Its a good humorous rant to depict them in the bad light.

Gilbert in Clev gets a bad rap from his Lebron handle but in the end Lebron went back and its "just business".

Bottom line is you don't get to be super rich by being a nice guy. Its the superrich that own teams so it kind of is to be expected.
There are some good guys too so we are not getting a fair amount.

The good guys are not as funny as the bad ones!!!
Jim Dolan's mishandleing of the knicks and Rangers is one thing. I thought his handle of the Anucha and his rants to fire security workers dipicts him in a far worse light.

Dolan hired Phil. He positions himself for redemption if the teams succeeds. THe rest of it he'll have to deal with when he meets his maker.

We the fans fund these men who behave badly.

There are very few Mark Cubans in that group; most of those guys were born into money as opposed to being self-made men.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
15 worst owners.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy