[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

i think all we can do now is wait till tuesday...
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
6/25/2005  12:07 AM
frye
granger
graham
wright
green
bynum
etc...

EVERYONE has been discussed to death and now it's just a matter of waiting and seeing. man, just by going by the # of briggs post, i think we know more about bynum than 1/2 the GM's in the league. but whatever the case, we really truly have NO IDEA why someone gets worked out or not, why someone gets traded or not, and why someone gets drafted or not.

it's VERY possible that isiah did meet bynum (not a workout) and just didn't like what he heard or saw. from reports, isiah worked out kwame and said the kid didn't get it. maybe the same holds true for bynum. it's VERY possible.

it's also VERY possible that isiah didn't want to develop some guy for 3 years b/c he (isiah) may not be here in 3 years so go for the more NBA ready player. that also is a possibility.

there are alot of similarities in the scouting and draft reports between amare and bynum BUT that may not mean anything.

my point is the WE HAVE NO CLUE.

draft for need? draft for talent? WE HAVE NO CLUE.

we are isiah's b tch right now and all we can do is sit and wait.

the only thing we know for sure is that isiah DOES KNOW how to draft and how to evaluate talent. he has done A TON of scouting - both reported AND NOT reported. so we are at his mercy.

as a GM, the results so far have been disappointing. his one "great" move, we all agree, is his one and only draft with us (ariza). hopefully, that trend will continue...
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/25/2005  10:59 AM
I'll be at work for at least the first round of the draft Maybe it will rain really hard so I'll be able to leave early. Either way, I think Isiah pretty much knows what he wants. He's been real darn quiet about this draft though. Maybe he really is going for Channing Frye, or maybe he's just sending out the smokescreen, and when it all clears up, we see Andrew Bynum in a Knicks uniform. Isiah said he's going after tough physical big guys according to DJsunyc? Or was it an article. And Frye doesn't seem to really fit that bill. Either way, I will support whatever Isiah does. Maybe it's best that I don't think about the Knicks AT ALL for the next couple of days to spare the agony!
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
6/25/2005  11:21 AM
Oh my! Thinking about it, I will be on a band practice that day! I need to find a way to get the scores on the draft now... From past draft days, the draft selections start when? 8:30?
Knicks_Fan
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/25/2005  1:35 PM
One thing is for sure, the Knicks will continue to deal even after the draft. I have a feeling that when it is all said and done, our roster will be very different.
The true Knickabocker..........
i think all we can do now is wait till tuesday...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy