[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Talk about different reactions!
Author Thread
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
6/24/2005  5:09 PM
While we already know how "excited" Richardson is about playing in New York, I didn't know about Thomas' reaction. I do now and, oh boy is he excited or what?

Richardson and Thomas were informed of the impending deal by their respective teams yesterday, but only Thomas sounded pleased about the move.

"I'm definitely excited," Thomas said over the telephone. "My name has been out there every year and now it's finally happened. I'm going West."

"I love it," said the 32-year-old Thomas, who arrived in New York in 1999 as a free agent. "I understand why the Knicks want this. They're looking to get younger. I loved playing in New York. The organization and the fans were always great to me. ... Now I'm looking forward to playing with Steve and Stoudemire and the rest of the guys."

"I have nothing bad to say about Marbury," Thomas said. "He's a man and I'm a man. We'll just leave it at that."

He even talks about his new teammates like if he had been with them for many season now! Talk about someone that wanted out of NY asap!
Knicks_Fan
AUTOADVERT
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
6/24/2005  5:17 PM
Well, no one wants to get traded to a losing team

[Edited by - jaydh on 06/24/2005 17:17:57]
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
6/24/2005  5:28 PM
"I have nothing bad to say about Marbury," Thomas said. "He's a man and I'm a man. We'll just leave it at that."
lk about someone that wanted out of NY asap!
So let me get this straight Kurt......you guys are both men.
Okay. Got it.
tomverve
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #878
6/24/2005  5:31 PM
Posted by Killa4luv:

So let me get this straight Kurt......you guys are both men.
Okay. Got it.

Hey, it might sound trivial to you, but you just know that somewhere, an inspired and enlightened Bill Walton is writing that one down.
help treat disease with your spare computing power : http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
Talk about different reactions!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy