[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Have I been wrong about my predictions so far??????
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/25/2005  7:33 AM
Look, it is early in the morning and the N.Y media is trying really hard to guess what Isiah's next move will be. Now they are saying that Frye may go 6 to Utah or 7 to Toronto. Let me tell you fans, it's all B.S., teams around the league really don't want to see N.Y. succeed, especially Toronto. I knew there was a reason why they traded Carter to N.J instead. They are a bunch of player haters, and because of that, they will go to hell for the next 10 years.

If they pick Frye, what they don't know is that Isiah has several contingency plans to still upgrade our roster. I learn a long time ago not to every believe anything Isiah says, because the names that he puts out are never the guys that he goes after. He said that Herb is a front runner, look for Isiah to pick someone other than Herb. He said that Frye is his main man, look for Isiah to pick someone that no one in the league would even imagine....

We do have a lot of haters around the league....
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
6/25/2005  8:31 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Look, it is early in the morning and the N.Y media is trying really hard to guess what Isiah's next move will be. Now they are saying that Frye may go 6 to Utah or 7 to Toronto. Let me tell you fans, it's all B.S., teams around the league really don't want to see N.Y. succeed, especially Toronto. I knew there was a reason why they traded Carter to N.J instead. They are a bunch of player haters, and because of that, they will go to hell for the next 10 years.

If they pick Frye, what they don't know is that Isiah has several contingency plans to still upgrade our roster. I learn a long time ago not to every believe anything Isiah says, because the names that he puts out are never the guys that he goes after. He said that Herb is a front runner, look for Isiah to pick someone other than Herb. He said that Frye is his main man, look for Isiah to pick someone that no one in the league would even imagine....

We do have a lot of haters around the league....
I do agree with you. The Raptors think they can pull Carter Jamison deal with the Knicks they are insane. Appartently the Knicks already know about Bynum to say that he will their pick if Frye is gone.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
diderotn
USA
6/25/2005  9:29 AM
The Raptors can go to hell.....
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
6/25/2005  9:37 AM
Posted by diderotn:

The Raptors can go to hell.....

The Raptors won't take Frye over Granger if it comes down to it. They're just trying to get some of the Knicks patented Contract Relief Fund Assistance. Why just have a normal draft when they could save $20 million in future payroll?
¿ △ ?
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
6/25/2005  11:08 AM
1. If the experienced high profile coach (Brown) can't be signed, I have NO problem with Laimbeer...

2. Haha! Everytime the Knicks do something, the whole media wants to make it look like something terrible and make it look like no plan Isiah has will work. Now Frye won't be there only because Isiah has said he liked him? PERFECT because thats prpbably Isiah's intentions. If either Utah or Toronto takes Frye, we will have a great chance at either Granger of Bynum, two selections that would probably please any fan here.
Knicks_Fan
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/25/2005  11:37 AM
Posted by diderotn:

hell no. Last season, I predicted that JYD would have been a Knick and it has happened. Granted, I didn't want Crawfford from the Bulls, but that is the price you pay after all. I called for the release of Lenny, and suddenly he left the organization for personal reasons. I have been calling for Kurt and Houston to be either traded or released, now it is looking more and more like it will happen.

Next....this is what I want to see: Herb out of town, TT and Penny traded, Okur in N.Y., Frye and Petro drafted, and Laimbeer as our head coach...It will happen...believe me.

Those were the same things I was calling for and some 1000 other NYK fans.
diderotn
USA
6/25/2005  12:07 PM
let's pray that we get what we want

Posted by Vmart:
Posted by diderotn:

hell no. Last season, I predicted that JYD would have been a Knick and it has happened. Granted, I didn't want Crawfford from the Bulls, but that is the price you pay after all. I called for the release of Lenny, and suddenly he left the organization for personal reasons. I have been calling for Kurt and Houston to be either traded or released, now it is looking more and more like it will happen.

Next....this is what I want to see: Herb out of town, TT and Penny traded, Okur in N.Y., Frye and Petro drafted, and Laimbeer as our head coach...It will happen...believe me.

Those were the same things I was calling for and some 1000 other NYK fans.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/25/2005  2:22 PM
Dido, Knicks worst month in history, 2-12 and you called it that Lenny would leave.

That was a real stretch! Wow, the keen insight was so deep and thoughtful! I can't imagine how anyone could have called that!

KT traded, another biggy, the guy almost got done twice last year, another stretch.

JYD, you wanted him! Good, and your call for him to start was a freaking disaster!

Its one thing to be the man, but being a blowhard and claiming this insight is quite fanciful! A legend in your own mind!
Have I been wrong about my predictions so far??????

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy