[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I guess Isiah was right
Author Thread
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
6/24/2005  9:51 AM
Posted by MS:

Does anyone know a thing about basketball, that was by far one of Isiahs worst moves, trading a 6'10 center who kills on the offensive glass for a 6'6 power foward, with more salary.

The Spurs don't win with Raso, Naz made a big difference...

Isiah and Marbury should just start dating
This slapdash post is why people in the sports industry have such a low opinion of "fans."
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
AUTOADVERT
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
6/24/2005  10:35 AM
You guys and your first round picks have to be ****ing kidding me, he could have got more than the last pick in the draft for Naz

Isiah has been ****ing taking to the cleaners in every deal he has executed, he takes back salary, gives away picks, and the team just gets worse, and morphs into a more athletic version of laydens teams

No direction, no thought, just a few marketable gang bangers, with tats, that can sell seats and jerseys......

If we get Blacthe fine, then the deal was worth it, but if we don't get an impact big, the deal is a failure...
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/24/2005  10:47 AM
Isiah has been ****ing taking to the cleaners in every deal he has executed, he takes back salary, gives away picks
Correction: He's acquired more 1st rd picks than he's traded away actually
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
6/24/2005  11:04 AM
And please low opinion of fans, you must be kidding me, we have a team made up of overpaid bitches that constantly comes unprepared to games, never study player tendencies, take bad shots, don't execute down the stretch, don't attempt to play defense, every man for themselves.....Maybe if we could teach our players how to rebound, TT, Crawford, Mo Taylor, or get their fat asses in shape maybe you would have some body to your argument……But when you have season tickets that you pay for you can say whatever you like……Bad ownership, bag general management, bad coaching, and lack luster efforts doesn’t warrant any praise

And when anyone doesn't mesh with the great Stephon Marbury, they are moved immediately…..

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
6/24/2005  11:26 AM
Posted by MS:

You guys and your first round picks have to be ****ing kidding me, he could have got more than the last pick in the draft for Naz

Isiah has been ****ing taking to the cleaners in every deal he has executed, he takes back salary, gives away picks, and the team just gets worse, and morphs into a more athletic version of laydens teams

No direction, no thought, just a few marketable gang bangers, with tats, that can sell seats and jerseys......

If we get Blacthe fine, then the deal was worth it, but if we don't get an impact big, the deal is a failure...

Yea- I think he probably might have been able to do better than two late first round picks- I would have been happy getting only one pick this year and having it be better.

But, Nazr did squat in the finals- I think Horry had a greater impact on the series in one game than Nazr did throughout.
I guess Isiah was right

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy