[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Of the Free Agent bigs who do you choose?

Author Poll
Killa4luv
Member: #261
USA
Of the Free Agent bigs in the league we might acquire, who would you want most taking skills, contract, age, style of play, and how much you would have to give up, into consideration? Explain your choice using the above parameters and any I haven't mentioned.
Big Z
Jerome James
Steven Hunter
Samuel Dalembert
Eddy Curry
Kwame Brown
Other
View Results

Author Thread
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
10/8/2005  6:15 PM
about 4 months ago only 1 person voted for Curry.
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
10/8/2005  6:44 PM
Voting for Big Z and Steven Hunter ahead of Curry makes no sense. I could understand voting for Dalember and Kwame ahead of Curry because they don't have the heart issues. Based on my reply, I guess I voted for Kwame. I'd still love to have Kwame and I wish we had both Kwame and Curry.
I think this poll came out right around when we first learned about Curry's heart problems and many people may have been assuming the worst case scenario for him.
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #263
USA
10/8/2005  7:30 PM
Curry- because I believe that he'll be better than everyone else on that list.
Another season, and more adversity to persevere through. We will get the job done, even BETTER than last year. GO KNICKS!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
10/8/2005  8:29 PM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Curry- because I believe that he'll be better than everyone else on that list.

I'm 100% with you on this one! I don't know how you can vote for Dalembert over Curry. with dalembert in your froncourt you are left with a gapping hole to fill. You need put a dominant PF next to him since if you're trying to do more than just contend for a championship
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
10/8/2005  8:32 PM
Back to the future, huh?

Im more than happy with the guys we brought in this season. The draft was strong, signings have been for needs (like JJ though his contract is too big) and trades have been very good so far. If Eddy is as healthy as it has been mentioned, then we have actually made two trades where we get the better end of it and also get younger.
Knicks_Fan
Of the Free Agent bigs who do you choose?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy