[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Larry Brown grants Interview to Zeke after Game 7
Author Thread
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
6/22/2005  6:41 PM
If Brown comes, this team will wear on him.

Crawford with his chucks from 3 will drive brown to bail mid season & retire.

If he comes, I'd lay money that he doesn't make it to Jan 1 2006.
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
6/22/2005  8:37 PM
Larry Brown is back to being a great coach. Rumor has it, he made bad coaching decisions during the Olympics but i see all is forgotten now. Nothing like the art of forgiveness.

but what i can't seem to get out of my head is how this guy always hauls arse when something better comes along.

[Edited by - bigpimpin on 06/22/2005 20:38:37]
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/22/2005  9:13 PM
Larry can be descibed as a coaching whore. The first chance to get out he will take it. This time he knows if he breaks his agreement with Pistons he stands to make more money than before. Thats the sole reason why he is booking out of town in Detroit. Not for once do I think its about his health if it was about his health he would be home in stead of being on the side line jumping up and down when ever a call doesn't go his way. His act is old and yes he is a good coach but remember people he took over a team that would probably win with Carisle as th ecoach also. Matter of fact I might as well give credit where credit is due it was Carisle that got the pistons to play the brand of basketball they play not Brown. I saw enough of Brown to know that he will not help the Knicks in the Olymipics just by the way he treated LeBron, Melo and the other young players. It leads me to believe that he is gonna try and win with KT, TT, Stephon, Penny if he is still around and Rose good luck with that can't see him win in this town.
Redsoxrule
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #897
6/22/2005  10:17 PM
Given his health status, I'll pass on Larry Brown. We need an infusion of youth and energy; we need someone who can relate to the young core and vice-versa. I don't have a sexy name...or maybe I do....Nate McMillan.
We will NEVER win with Marbury as our cameo guy.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
6/22/2005  10:45 PM
Bill Laimbeer....Not sexy,but will get the job done....However, if we get a chance a Larry Brown, I would bring him in immediately...

NOte

The man is getting old, and doesn't have much time left as a coach, he should be entitle to move around and coach as many teams as he wants...He is a teacher, and many player will benefit from his teaching...
The true Knickabocker..........
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
6/22/2005  11:03 PM
Posted by fishmike:

lame. Watch we use the 2 picks in the Nazr deal and $5mm as compensation or something to that tune.
Doubt it, there are various reports that both sides want to part ways. Dumars would like to get rid of Brown. The Pistons didn't have to give up anything to get him from Philly. Larry Brownbag always wears out his welcome.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
6/22/2005  11:13 PM
but he gets the job done...
The true Knickabocker..........
Larry Brown grants Interview to Zeke after Game 7

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy