[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Insider 6/22 : the Chad Strikes Back (latest mock draft)
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/22/2005  4:21 PM
This projection mean nothing to me.
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/22/2005  5:23 PM
Frye is projected to go @ #6???
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/22/2005  6:07 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:

You dont WIn elite level NBA playoff games with guys Like crawford and frye. why? because they are p*ssies, tell me what physcial sport do you see win with p*ssies? who wins in football the run and gun or the grinding smash mouth teams? hockey--devils -tough- champions rangers panzy p*ssies overpaid names=no playoffs.
patriots, ravens, Bucs etc..... you need TOUGH coach+ tough players who can play 2 way basketball pistons, spurs, lakers,, basketball tough players win EVERY single year. If you collect enoguh pretty boy pussies like Crawford and Frye, you have NO chance

I HOPE someone takes Frye, I hope
RIP Crushalot😞
Bonn1997
USA
6/22/2005  7:08 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Bonn1997:

You dont WIn elite level NBA playoff games with guys Like crawford and frye. why? because they are p*ssies, tell me what physcial sport do you see win with p*ssies? who wins in football the run and gun or the grinding smash mouth teams? hockey--devils -tough- champions rangers panzy p*ssies overpaid names=no playoffs.
patriots, ravens, Bucs etc..... you need TOUGH coach+ tough players who can play 2 way basketball pistons, spurs, lakers,, basketball tough players win EVERY single year. If you collect enoguh pretty boy pussies like Crawford and Frye, you have NO chance

I HOPE someone takes Frye, I hope
I agree; I don't like Crawford's approach on the court. I don't know enough about Frye to comment on that part, but in the one game I did see him he definitely did not look like a p*ssy. He also gets a lot of blocked shots for someone who's afraid to be an intimidator down low on defense. (I'm not saying that I want to draft him at #8; I don't know enough about him. But I don't think he'd be a bad choice in the mid teens based on what I know about him.)
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/22/2005  10:53 PM
Crawfford= pssie, Kurt=pssie, TT=pssie.....we need players with balls in our locker room like JYD/Malik and Ariza....Marburry has a lot to prove, for a Newyorker, he sure as hell doesn't play with the fire that we know that he can play with. Iverson is a hard nose player and he shows it...Marburry is at his best when he is mad...
The true Knickabocker..........
Bonn1997
USA
6/22/2005  11:29 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Crawfford= pssie, Kurt=pssie, TT=pssie.....we need players with balls in our locker room like JYD/Malik and Ariza....Marburry has a lot to prove, for a Newyorker, he sure as hell doesn't play with the fire that we know that he can play with. Iverson is a hard nose player and he shows it...Marburry is at his best when he is mad...
I don't think there's anything wrong with Marbury's fire. He plays hard and plays hurt. He attacks the basket as hard as anyone and draws about 7 free throw attempts per game.
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
6/23/2005  12:00 AM
ya know, the funny thing is, watching the Finals game last night, I was thinking that if he just played a little smarter, Crawford would look a lot like Rip Hamilton. Rip is skinny, but he doesn't back down. It's not how you're built, it's how you play.

And, frankly, Frye is probably the same exact size as Rasheed Wallace. I don't think size has TOO much to do with HOW you play. It's all about heart (and hops, of course). The Pistons have plenty of heart, whether next year's Knicks do remains to be seen.

[Edited by - crzymdups on 06/23/2005 00:07:34]
¿ △ ?
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/23/2005  1:44 AM
That is a really good scenario if we get Vazquez and Blatche. Sign me up on that one.
Bonn1997
USA
6/23/2005  7:44 AM
Posted by crzymdups:

ya know, the funny thing is, watching the Finals game last night, I was thinking that if he just played a little smarter, Crawford would look a lot like Rip Hamilton. Rip is skinny, but he doesn't back down. It's not how you're built, it's how you play.

And, frankly, Frye is probably the same exact size as Rasheed Wallace. [Edited by - crzymdups on 06/23/2005 00:07:34]
I think Frye has a very similar body type to Chris Bosh
BRIGGS
6/23/2005  9:53 AM
Posted by crzymdups:

And, frankly, Frye is probably the same exact size as Rasheed Wallace. I don't think size has TOO much to do with HOW you play. It's all about heart (and hops, of course). The Pistons have plenty of heart, whether next year's Knicks do remains to be seen.

[Edited by - crzymdups on 06/23/2005 00:07:34]

right, toughness is an essential factor in every sport. if you dont have tough players, you are NOT winning. Id give up a little skill[within reason] for toughness, because tough guys play both ends play hard, play hurt, essetial things for winning basketball.
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
6/23/2005  9:56 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:

[quote]Posted by crzymdups:

And, frankly, Frye is probably the same exact size as Rasheed Wallace. [Edited by - crzymdups on 06/23/2005 00:07:34]
I think Frye has a very similar body type to Chris Bosh

Chirs Bosh is a little taller and a better ball handler[played PG at times for GT to break the press] but the bodies are close.
RIP Crushalot😞
Insider 6/22 : the Chad Strikes Back (latest mock draft)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy