Enough is enough....
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/18/2005  6:02 PM
I am getting sick and tired of this board, I can't believe that every team in this league are trying to upgrade at positions that they are in need, but the Knicks who happened to have been one of the worst team in the league last season has yet to find a way to garner some more picks to better their situation...Why is it so easy for the Lakers to deal with Indy and it aint for us???? After all, Isiah worked for them...

Whatever it will take, Isiah has to make it happen...I don't care about money or anything, if we have to pay to make it happen, do just that...Teams are making decisions as early as now, and the Knicks need to stop B.Sing and do something as soon as possible. I know that Isiah is waiting on Brown to make a decision, but odds are that he will go to Cleveland...Why in the world would anyone pass on such a great offer???? private plane, luxury to live in Philly while running the show, $10 millions a year to go with that,,,****, I would take it too...

Wake up Zeke, I respect your desire to hire a big time coach, but Brown will not come to N.Y.....nor will Nate....settle for Laimbeer...
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
6/18/2005  6:17 PM
So is the point of this that you're mad there are no rumors about the Knicks in the papers, or that we haven't decided on a coach before the Finals are even over?
diderotn
USA
6/18/2005  6:36 PM
Yeah man, all of the good coaches are slowly slowly disappearing...Soon we may run out of options...We need to make a decision now,,,,because the new coach should have an imput on who to draft, especially given the fact that we have 3 picks and a glute at the PF position...We shouldn't value Herb's opinion too much, because he has been with this administration for such a long time and he has yet to have make a difference...
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/18/2005  7:06 PM
I can't believe that every team in this league are trying to upgrade at positions that they are in need, but the Knicks who happened to have been one of the worst team in the league last season has yet to find a way to garner some more picks to better their situation...Why is it so easy for the Lakers to deal with Indy and it aint for us???? After all, Isiah worked for them
We've seen articles about potential deals involving the Knicks trading up and acquiring Boozer and/or getting Pau Gasol. How many rumors do you really need?
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
6/18/2005  8:48 PM
i don't personaly think it's this boards fault, but i guess it's ok to vent.
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
6/18/2005  9:09 PM
We need to make a decision now,,,,because the new coach should have an imput on who to draft,

Well there are two coaches that Isiah hasn't had a chance to interview yet. Nate McMillan is under contract til June30 and Larry Browns is still coaching. So is PJC if we cared.

Laimbeer, Herb... they can wait in the wings.

There is no hurry here.
lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
diderotn
USA
6/18/2005  11:18 PM
I don't care about rumors,,,,I want action...Lackers are acquiring as many picks as possible, and that is not rumors...We need to take advantage of the assets that we have...this is a very rich draft, we can revamp our roster and our fortune if we get a few more picks...The KNicks need at least 4 picks to have success next season.
We've seen articles about potential deals involving the Knicks trading up and acquiring Boozer and/or getting Pau Gasol. How many rumors do you really need?
[/quote]
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
6/18/2005  11:38 PM
Is this thread for real?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Topic LOCKED
Enough is enough....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy