another interesting tidbit from the q&a
Author Thread
TheloniusMonk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #705
USA
6/17/2005  8:13 PM
Posted by simrud:

Why so sensitive to somebody using IT's name monk?

Are we not supposed to use the lord savior's name in vain or something

'the name' is a figure of speech. i was being a smart azz. if you want me to be more specific, then replace 'the name' with 'the topic of'.
'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
AUTOADVERT
simrud
Member: #474
USA
6/17/2005  8:17 PM
Its aight, I just think its funny how sensitive people are when somebody says anything bad about IT.

I mean, you'd think he made us a good team or something.

A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/17/2005  8:25 PM
Posted by simrud:

Its aight, I just think its funny how sensitive people are when somebody says anything bad about IT.

It didn't seem like anyone was being overly sensitive. A couple of Isiah bashers were just using a lame excuse (some unnamed executive told a tickholder a rumor about an acquisition) and suddenly this proves that Isiah is worse than Layden. Who knows...maybe that executive just doesn't like Marbury? Maybe he wanted to praise Jamal?
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
6/17/2005  8:34 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by simrud:

It didn't seem like anyone was being overly sensitive. A couple of Isiah bashers were just using a lame excuse (some unnamed executive told a tickholder a rumor about an acquisition) and suddenly this proves that Isiah is worse than Layden. Who knows...maybe that executive just doesn't like Marbury? Maybe he wanted to praise Jamal?

everything is ALL rumor and ALL speculation. we have no idea why isiah made the moves he made. it could be b/c of dolan. it could be b/c he has another trade lined up down the road. it could be that he just likes the player. WHATEVER the case, the results, so far, has been dissapointing. we'll see where we are in november and then again in february. i think that's a BIG ENOUGH body of work to judge isiah's tenure here.
TheloniusMonk
Member: #705
USA
6/17/2005  9:05 PM
Posted by simrud:

It's not even about that. I said what I said to him because he doesn't post about anything else. No other subject besides Isiah. No draft talk, no nothing....all Isiah all the time.

My comment was to him because I think it's funny. You're taking it to another level.
'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
another interesting tidbit from the q&a

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy