[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Finals: 2-2
Author Thread
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/16/2005  11:49 PM
I LOVE game 5 of a 2-2 finals. It's going to be SO intense.

As will 6

I'm hoping it goes 7. Seems like we've had nothing but wipeouts in the finals for a long time.

This series hasn't been the best basketball-wise, but there have certainly been some a moments.

I'm still betting on Detroit, but man Duncan is gonna be TOUGH on his own court for 5.

EDIT: Whoops, I'm a dummy. Forgot the finals is 2-3-2. Gonna be interesting in Motown.

[Edited by - marv on 06/17/2005 00:03:03]
AUTOADVERT
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
6/17/2005  1:27 AM
remember who told you the Pistons would win 4 games to 2. remember who told you RIP hamilton would be the MVP
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
6/17/2005  1:52 AM
I began rooting for Detroit and that hasn't changed at all. Even at 2-0. They are just such a great TEAM. No stars, just a team ready to work every time. Its been strange so far that all games have been routs. This last game was the most bizarre of all because at least in the first three games, both teams kept the game close until in the end one would go in a run to seal the win. Its been a good series, very competitive, unless maybe this last game from the Spurs' standpoint. Amazing how dominant has one team been on a game and how sloppy the other has been. I hope too that this will go the distance, but I hope next games are closer, more competitive.

I wich we had a team like Detroit; we used to be like that, a great defensive team...
Knicks_Fan
Finals: 2-2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy