[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

for those that are willing to part with sweetney
Author Thread
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
6/17/2005  2:58 PM
I think Sweetney can be good, but it's a mistake to look at him as anything other than the first big off the bench. I don't think he's a starter for a playoff team. I could see him filling the role Corliss Williamson and now McDyess have for Detroit. He's too much of a liability on defense though. I wouldn't mind starting Frye and Kurt and bringing Sweetney in for a change of pace and post scoring.
¿ △ ?
AUTOADVERT
pizza
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #895
Vatican City
6/18/2005  1:05 AM
does sweetney know his nickname is twinkie?
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/18/2005  12:44 PM
To bad he is gonna get shafted for KT again. Sending his progress and confidence to an all time low. Last year Sweetney felt after his great showing towards the end of last year he would definitely be a starter on the Knicks but that wasn't to be. Why because the Knicks are all about the vets and the poor guy was getting sporadic minutes on the court after thinking he was gonna start. Thats why he got fat he got depressed and oppressed by the KNicks discrimination towards the young.

We Know that htis is often the problem with young players its happening in Detroit where Darko is threating to go back to Europe if he doesn't get PT. Its just that our boy Sweetney can't go to Europe so he goes to McDonalds instead.

[Edited by - Vmart on 06/18/2005 12:50:20]
for those that are willing to part with sweetney

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy