[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

$$$$$$$$$$$
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/16/2005  8:17 AM
I know that we have money to spend in N.Y, but we can't afford to go out and mess up like we did last summer...Isiah spent some money last season that I thought he shouldn't have spent...I.E. the deal to get Crawfford and the trade for Mo T. This time around, especially with the draft picks, Isiah has to make some pretty intelligent decisionS...whatever trade that he makes has to be to get us front court presence...he has to find a way to eliminate the glut that we have at PF, but in the same token improve it...Frankly, I don't see how he is going to do it, because none of the guys upfront are desirable players, mainly due to their contracts...Personally, I want to replace the whole front court,,,,there will be a lot of FAs out there to be have, and many big men in the draft that can be obtained also.

Okur, Boozer, Jerome James, Steven Hunter, Curry, Kwame, and many others CAN be signed and traded to us...Be wise and invest properly...Whatever is the deal, it has to be to reduce our cap situation and improve our front court...Penny, TT, Kurt, Houston, Malik, I want to keep JYD, CAN ALL COME OFF OF OUR ROSTER AND BE REPLACED BY ANY OF THE PLAYERS ABOVE..

[Edited by - diderotn on 06/16/2005 08:20:19]
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
diderotn
USA
6/16/2005  8:43 AM
If this is true, that will save us a lot of money in the future..

http://www.nba.com/draft2005/agg_draft.html
pizza
Member: #895
Vatican City
6/16/2005  10:57 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Okur, Boozer, Jerome James, Steven Hunter, Curry, Kwame, and many others CAN be signed and traded to us...

steven hunter to the knicks. ::praying::
diderotn
USA
6/16/2005  11:27 AM
I have a feeling that we will have a pretty big frontline next season...I don't know why, but I do believe that Isiah is looking to redo or correct what is wrong..

http://www.nba.com/draft2005/overview_newyork.html

[Edited by - diderotn on 06/16/2005 11:47:37]
diderotn
USA
6/16/2005  1:32 PM
Why would Phoenix trade Hunter??? I know that they have to re-sign JJ and Amare, but if they trade Hunter they reall wont have a Center all on their roster...

Posted by pizza:
Posted by diderotn:

Okur, Boozer, Jerome James, Steven Hunter, Curry, Kwame, and many others CAN be signed and traded to us...

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/16/2005  1:33 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Why would Phoenix trade Hunter??? I know that they have to re-sign JJ and Amare, but if they trade Hunter they reall wont have a Center all on their roster...

Posted by pizza:
Posted by diderotn:

He's a free agent.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
diderotn
USA
6/16/2005  2:26 PM
Well, if that's the case how much are you willing to pay him??? he is young and has a lot of rooms for improvments..
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by diderotn:

Posted by pizza:
Posted by diderotn:

He's a free agent.
pizza
Member: #895
Vatican City
6/17/2005  12:40 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Well, if that's the case how much are you willing to pay him???

a gazillion dollars or half of the mle or almost half of the mle or all of the mle.
Posted by diderotn:

he is young and has a lot of rooms for improvments..
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by diderotn:

Posted by pizza:
Posted by diderotn:

He's a free agent.
diderotn
USA
6/17/2005  6:43 AM
To tell you the truth, I don't think Hunter is worth all of that. The MLE is all I would offer him...
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
6/17/2005  9:02 AM
Did Hunter even play in the playoffs because the Suns could have used him. Oh wait he was that guy that Duncan and Nazr were dunking on a regular basis ...
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
diderotn
USA
6/17/2005  2:06 PM
I don't know dude, he did a decent job on Duncan...He is still raw, and has a lot of room for improvement..
$$$$$$$$$$$

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy