[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Spiketv Presents NBA Rookies tonight @ 11
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/13/2005  4:54 PM
This looks like an interesting tv show that I thought I'd call to your attention.
http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/index.jhtml?seriesID=14608&refID=nbarookies&episodeID=91183
Spike TV and NBA Entertainment have teamed up to produce a new, original, one-hour series delving into the behind-the-scenes world of various NBA first-year neophytes in NBA Rookies. The six episode series features 2004/2005 NBA Rookie of the Year Emeka Okafor (Charlotte Bobcats), J.R. Smith (New Orleans Hornets), Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia 76ers), Devin Harris (Dallas Mavericks), Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic), Jameer Nelson (Orlando Magic), among others.

NBA Rookies will chronicle the roller-coaster journey that each of the featured subjects endures -- from the nervous anticipation of the NBA Draft to the arduous practices in training camp, to the early season struggles to the glitz and glamour of the NBA All Star Weekend, to the late-season playoff push and beyond.

NBA Entertainment's omnipresent cameras will show candid moments including Jameer Nelson finding out he's been traded to Orlando from a group of fans at Madison Square Garden; a sneak peek into Philadelphia 76ers's draft-day war room led by General Manager Billy King; and Emeka Okafor struggling in a pre-Olympic practice with the NBA elite.

The series also features rarely seen footage of NBA legends in various innocent rookie-welcoming hi-jinks including Shaquille O'Neal donning Mickey Mouse ears upon arrival in Orlando and a then-rookie Scottie Pippen horsing around with veteran Charles Oakley in Chicago.

Don't miss the NBA Finals coming in June!
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/13/2005  6:56 PM
I'll catch it if I'm home. I have an NBA underdog video thing from a few years ago, and it showed footage of Scottie Pippen being harrassed by Oakley. It was pretty funny.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
6/13/2005  6:57 PM
This will be very interesting.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/13/2005  9:39 PM
i watched it. marbury actually dogs okaofr really bad. to bad we couldnt switch guys! sorry marbury you are no ok4!
RIP Crushalot😞
Spiketv Presents NBA Rookies tonight @ 11

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy