or yahoo.com (no audio)

he wrote "thriller" man..."thriller"...
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
6/13/2005  4:47 PM
the beat in Billie Jean is like one of the greatest moments in music ever! home none of my guns n' roses buddies are reading
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
6/13/2005  5:02 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

the beat in Billie Jean is like one of the greatest moments in music ever! home none of my guns n' roses buddies are reading

It's a sad day when you like a child molesters beat over Paradise City
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
6/13/2005  5:11 PM
I think he's a pedo, but I hope he doesn't get put in jail. I think a lot of them are false aquizations. I think he might be looked as not-guilty. We shall see.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/13/2005  5:17 PM
The man, eer, I mean thing can't even handle sunlight from the parking lot to the entrance to the court house.

He creeps me out.

IM still mourning over Mike tysons retirement! As if.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
6/13/2005  5:18 PM
not guilty all the way through

he's BAD!!!
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
not guilty on all charges.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
unbelievable! what is going wrong with this country!
matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
6/13/2005  5:26 PM
That was a bit of a letdown, I mean 0/10??? Wow
TheloniusMonk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #705
USA
6/13/2005  5:39 PM
Here is my 2 cents. Michael Jackson is in Harlem with Al Sharton saying that Tommy Matola is a "meany!". Tommy Matola is a heavy dude in more than one way....not to mention the former president of Michael's label and in charge of Michael's promotion. Michael complains and complains to the media about Matola and the next thing you know Matola is forced to resign from his long time position at Sony. He's forced to go elsewhere and start all over again. We're talking about a man who trumps all other record company execs. A legend. The only person who is in Matola's category is 137 year old Clive Davis. This is one hell of a man to take on.

Cut to some months later, Michael has an album dropping (called Number Ones) and on the very day of this supposed major release cops are swarming through his house and helicoptors are flying overhead. People are coming out of the woodworks, even people from like 1983 to say that they have been molested by Jackson and they have been holding it in all of this time.

That's my conspiracy theory lol

Reguardless, if this is true and than almighty Don is somehow tied to this, he has already succeeded b/c Jackson's career will not recover from this no matter which way you slice it.

'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
TheloniusMonk
USA
6/13/2005  5:56 PM
[quote]
Posted by TheloniusMonk:

Here is my 2 cents. Michael Jackson is in Harlem with Al Sharton saying that Tommy Matola is a "meany!". Tommy Matola is a heavy dude in more than one way....not to mention the former president of Michael's label and in charge of Michael's promotion. Michael complains and complains to the media about Matola and the next thing you know Matola is forced to resign from his long time position at Sony. He's forced to go elsewhere and start all over again. We're talking about a man who trumps all other record company execs. A legend. The only person who is in Matola's category is 137 year old Clive Davis. This is one hell of a man to take on.

Cut to some months later, Michael has an album dropping (called Number Ones) and on the very day of this supposed major release cops are swarming through his house and helicoptors are flying overhead. People are coming out of the woodworks, even people from like 1983 to say that they have been molested by Jackson and they have been holding it in all of this time.

That's my conspiracy theory lol

Reguardless, if this is true and than almighty Don is somehow tied to this, he has already succeeded b/c Jackson's career will not recover from this no matter which way you slice it.

[/quote

i didn't say it was true! just some entertainment. something to make u say hmmmm
teslawlo
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #699
USA
6/13/2005  6:48 PM
I wasn't too surprised because Jackson's reputation goes around no matter where he is tried, and he has the $ to hire a great attorney. I don't know what I think about whether he was truly guilty or not. What I do know is that most parents wouldn't accuse someone else of molesting and conspiring to kidnap their child without good reason. Jackson may have been innocent, but some of the things he has done with children have definitely looked suspicious without an explanation.
http://allknicks.com
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
6/13/2005  6:51 PM
Innocent??? Wow that's messed up. Every who voted not guilty should be forced to go to a MJ sleepover if they're so sure about that.
TheloniusMonk
USA
6/13/2005  7:46 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:

Innocent??? Wow that's messed up. Every who voted not guilty should be forced to go to a MJ sleepover if they're so sure about that.

yeah, guess the jury felt as though their story wasn't adding up at all. I think it was said that, timetable wise, Jackson would have had to start molesting the boy AFTER the tv special and speculation surround the footage with the boy had already begun. It was supposedly proven and agreed apon by the prosecution that the molectation would have had to began after that point. From what has been reported, the jury felt that there were tooooo many things in their story that didn't add up. So you must aqcuit in that case.

truley i thought it would be a hung jury. but of course the jury was presented with evidence that i know nothing about. so what do i know?
TheloniusMonk
USA
6/13/2005  7:49 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:

yeah, guess the jury felt as though their story wasn't adding up at all. I think it was said that, timetable wise, Jackson would have had to start molesting the boy AFTER the tv special and speculation surround the footage with the boy had already begun. It was supposedly proven and agreed apon by the prosecution that the molectation would have had to began after that point. From what has been reported, the jury felt that there were tooooo many things in their story that didn't add up. So you must aqcuit in that case.

truley i thought it would be a hung jury. but of course the jury was presented with evidence that i know nothing about. so what do i know?
TheloniusMonk
USA
6/13/2005  7:55 PM
Maybe it's time for a Jackson 5 verses the Osmonds battle! If the J5 lose then they all go to jail. Including Tito. If the Osmonds lose they have to go to Brownsville Brooklyn and try not to get their asses kicked. Including Marie.

Just a thought.
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
6/13/2005  8:19 PM
"back then they didn't want me...now i'm hot and they all on me"
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
MJ verdict in a few minutes

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy