[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

who on ultimateknicks would be best to take over the NY Knicks?

Author Poll
Silverfuel
Member: #268
USA
I mean take over operations as of right now. The guy who wins the poll will pick his coach, his scouts, his most important trades etc. The options are limited and we picked the recent heavy hitters. I hope I didnt miss anyone but if I did, select other and let us know why.
martin
Nalod
Marv
BRIGGS
VDesai
gunsnewing
fishmike
other (specify)
View Results

Author Thread
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
6/13/2005  4:53 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Killa4luv:

Okay first I must say I am deeply hurt and offended that I was not even nominated to take over the knicks. In my 1500+ posts I have made sound arguments and relented to reason when others made arguments stronger than my own.
The poll's just for fun, but it basically consists of people from the "neutral" and "Isiah's a disaster" camps. No one who actually supports most or many of Isiah's decisions was up there. It would have been better to have a more representative poll.
Bonn, I'd assume Killa is being saracastic, seeing as a poll can only have 8 choices, and one being the 'other category'...especially after the nicely placed trave-sham-mockery arguement.
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/13/2005  4:54 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Killa4luv:

Okay first I must say I am deeply hurt and offended that I was not even nominated to take over the knicks. In my 1500+ posts I have made sound arguments and relented to reason when others made arguments stronger than my own.
The poll's just for fun, but it basically consists of people from the "neutral" and "Isiah's a disaster" camps. No one who actually supports most or many of Isiah's decisions was up there. It would have been better to have a more representative poll.
Bonn, I'd assume Killa is being saracastic, seeing as a poll can only have 8 choices, and one being the 'other category'...especially after the nicely placed trave-sham-mockery arguement.
yeah, i realized that. I was just commenting on the poll in general, not just Killa's comment

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 06/13/2005 16:55:50]
Bonn1997
USA
6/13/2005  4:59 PM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Killa4luv:

YOu are freaking kidding me! You really are a snitty gay robot!
If you thought that was snitty, I can't wait to see your response to a different comment. I thought you'd be more selective before snooping down (or rising up might be more accurate) to the fourth grade vocab words like snit
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/13/2005  5:04 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Killa4luv:

If you thought that was snitty, I can't wait to see your response to a different comment. I thought you'd be more selective before snooping down (or rising up might be more accurate) to the fourth grade vocab words like snit

Dude, we have been there and done that! What happened to the self deprecating for humor Bonn3po? you seem really upset over not being included on the poll.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
6/13/2005  5:07 PM
a lot of guys could've been included but there were only 8 options and the best you can do is "other(specify)" its all in fun! i'm pretty pissed I got no votes eventhough 60% of these ideas are mine! I guess I gotta start creating more threads so that people stop stealing my ideas like adding another mid 1st round pick and Kurt sucks 4yrs ago
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
6/13/2005  5:13 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

I want LongIsland running Knicks TV network and finally gettting good Knicks shows on MSG!

Call me Scott, and btw, my trailer for my zombie film will be on my website next week so I'll let you guys know about it. Oh BTW, my new sn is: ScottGoldbergHF.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/13/2005  5:14 PM
The self lobbying for votes is so cool! I dig the posturing!
gunsnewing
USA
6/13/2005  5:20 PM
Posted by LongIslandKnicksFan:
Posted by gunsnewing:

I want LongIsland running Knicks TV network and finally gettting good Knicks shows on MSG!

Call me Scott, and btw, my trailer for my zombie film will be on my website next week so I'll let you guys know about it. Oh BTW, my new sn is: ScottGoldbergHF.

Nice Scott! I'll pass the word onto Silver I know he's really interested about seeing it too!
Bonn1997
USA
6/13/2005  5:25 PM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Killa4luv:

Dude, we have been there and done that! What happened to the self deprecating for humor Bonn3po? you seem really upset over not being included on the poll.
I just never saw someone so proud to have a 4th grader's vocabulary and I couldn't resist commenting on it. Maybe next time I'll do a self-deprecating joke.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/13/2005  5:26 PM
Posted by Nalod:

The self lobbying for votes is so cool! I dig the posturing!

POSTURING!?

Is that a new word? I like it.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Bonn1997
USA
6/13/2005  5:27 PM
And the winner is "other" (so far). I told you I should have been included in this poll. My senses tell me that all 6 "other" votes were for me!
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/13/2005  5:57 PM
My "other" vote was for playa!!
NYK3
Member: #725
USA
6/13/2005  6:46 PM
No love for me?? haha just kidding but if there was a poll for craziest knick fan or the knick fan who gets the most pissed off when they lose im sure i would get some votes
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
6/13/2005  6:53 PM
Posted by NYK3:

No love for me?? haha just kidding but if there was a poll for craziest knick fan or the knick fan who gets the most pissed off when they lose im sure i would get some votes
We were actually thinking you would be the man to lead all the cheers!

I wanted to find out who we think would have the best ideas to fix the Knicks after that person wins the polls. I hope the winner can post their plan for the Knicks.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
6/13/2005  6:57 PM
See, I'm so popular that even when I don't post that often people vote for me

After all, we all know who those other votes are for
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/13/2005  6:59 PM
Can I be the head coach of the Knicks? My vote goes to Briggs.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
6/13/2005  6:59 PM
Posted by NYK3:

I think the winner for the person who get most pissed when they lose would probably be simrud.
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
6/13/2005  7:39 PM
wow....there are some mighty fine selections out there. but there is only one individual that really fits the bill, and that individual has to be in the know. who else?....playa
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
gunsnewing
USA
6/13/2005  9:01 PM
I've gotta put 1 a vote for the up and comers nyk4ever and other great ones like Phareozone(spell check) and Tomsverve(Spell check?) and our international scout Darkknicks and damn I forgot his name, I think he's from France? someone help me!
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
6/13/2005  10:30 PM
Posted by Nalod:

you seem really upset over not being included on the poll.

You're damn right I'm upset. This poll is bogus. Fishmike is a selfish bastard. Nalod is a bad luck charm. Briggs cant spell. MJ cupped a cancer patient. Nicole Simpson can't rap. I wan't justice.

Give me a freakin recount.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
who on ultimateknicks would be best to take over the NY Knicks?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy