[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Stephon Marbury microfracture surgery on his knee? (Updated: NO)
Page 3 of 3 Previous 1  2  3 
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
TheloniusMonk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #705
USA
6/14/2005  3:07 AM
Posted by Rich:

It's because most of what Briggs posts are hits that his misses get get so much attention.

in what galaxy?
'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
AUTOADVERT
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
6/14/2005  3:31 AM
Geez. Talk about a slamfest. A guy asks a question and gets bashed to high heavens.

Remind me not to ask questions around here, or the Bonninator might get me.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/14/2005  7:21 AM
its gay robot complex... you learn to shake it off.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/14/2005  8:18 AM
Posted by Solace:

Geez. Talk about a slamfest. A guy asks a question and gets bashed to high heavens.

Maybe it was a question, but he obviously thought it might be true. We could start a thread asking if Jamal Crawford had his legs amputed and if it turned out to be false, say "it was just a question." People except Fish and Nalod are just tired of Briggs posting anything disasterous he can think of. I think some people were actually quiet worried when he posted this. I said from the beginning that I don't take seriously the nightmare posts without links that this poster starts, but other people do.

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 06/14/2005 08:19:48]
fishmike
USA
6/14/2005  8:44 AM
he said he heard it from a source he considered credible and asked people to look into it or if they heard anything. Quit being a drama queen because he was mean to you once.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
6/14/2005  8:45 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Solace:

Maybe it was a question, but he obviously thought it might be true. We could start a thread asking if Jamal Crawford had his legs amputed and if it turned out to be false, say "it was just a question." People except Fish and Nalod are just tired of Briggs posting anything disasterous he can think of. I think some people were actually quiet worried when he posted this. I said from the beginning that I don't take seriously the nightmare posts without links that this poster starts, but other people do.

completely different since it was made clear that Marbury had bad knees at the end of the season and was still playing 50+mins
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
6/14/2005  8:50 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:

Maybe it was a question, but he obviously thought it might be true. We could start a thread asking if Jamal Crawford had his legs amputed and if it turned out to be false, say "it was just a question."

i asked my sources and the rumors are FALSE. jamal DID NOT have his legs amputated. but in search of this news, we did find shandon anderson's jumpshot hidden in a storage box behind the bleachers...

bonn, you can rest now.
fishmike
USA
6/14/2005  9:15 AM
hell... we can ALL rest.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/14/2005  9:37 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Solace:

"Everytime I try to step out, they pull me back in"

Damm Bonnie, you spend too much time pointing out the slightest things of little interest. You also like to point alot at peoople.

Its that feeble attempt to draw attention to you and by doing so you attempt to elevate your status and trying to hang when you don't got anything to contribute. Thus the attention you do recieve is negative.

Even when a dude like briggs has a miss que, we basically know what he is about cuz he contributes in so many other ways. Same for a few other dudes. There are other guys that misfire all the time, but you roll with it man. If its funny, then we can all laugh together.

Most Gay Robots are cool, they are extreme but well intended to serve. A bad Gay robot gets unplugged or crushed.

Do me a favor and don't speak for me again. Maybe others will ask you the same, but I think its petty. Taking inventory of comments and positions is petty. People can also change their minds.

Be a good gay robot!
Bonn1997
USA
6/14/2005  10:39 AM
Posted by fishmike:

its gay robot complex... you learn to shake it off.
Your obsession with me is flattering
Bonn1997
USA
6/14/2005  11:12 AM
Posted by fishmike:

he said he heard it from a source he considered credible and asked people to look into it or if they heard anything. Quit being a drama queen because he was mean to you once.
I don't remember him being particularly mean to me once; so, I'm not sure what you're referring to. If Briggs were to take a more even-sided approach rather than starting a dozen threads whenever he hears a negative rumor from one "source" (whatever he means by that) and never mentioning anything positive, I'm sure the people who reacted negatively on this thread would give him a much easier time. I know I would.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/14/2005  11:45 AM
Oh my freaking lord, can this stupid thread be locked already? It actually had the potential for good conversation, but Briggs makes a mistake and he gets absolutely trashed by Bonn once again. It's like how Bippity10 on MSG once said "He's right 9 out of 10 times, and that one time is when he's proven wrong by me." Bonn, hate to bring it to you, but Briggs has more bball knowledge in his little toe then you have in your whole body.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Bonn1997
USA
6/14/2005  1:02 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

Oh my freaking lord, can this stupid thread be locked already? It actually had the potential for good conversation, but Briggs makes a mistake and he gets absolutely trashed by Bonn once again. It's like how Bippity10 on MSG once said "He's right 9 out of 10 times, and that one time is when he's proven wrong by me." Bonn, hate to bring it to you, but Briggs has more bball knowledge in his little toe then you have in your whole body.
I know you take Briggs' side, but it's not just me who gets tired of this from Briggs. Other posters wrote about how Briggs is only right on other galaxies or made fun of him by talking about Allan Houston's knee transplants.
The thread's gotten so far off topic that I'm surprised too that it hasn't been locked.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/14/2005  1:40 PM
We should make a pie chart of Bonns post count or something. He's got 5,270 posts. 3,491 of them all have the word BRIGGS in them. 937 of them discuss about his distaste for childish namecalling. 614 of them review his threesome with Stephon Marbury and Isiah Thomas. 190 of them are about how the expiring contracts will do great at netting us Big Z. 37 of those posts are about his supreme knowledge of microfracture knee surgery, while 1 post is about the Knicks. If anyone can make a pie chart, I will send them $5 via pay pay.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/14/2005  2:07 PM
Marbury is not having surgery. Enough.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Page 3 of 3 Previous 1  2  3 
Topic LOCKED
Stephon Marbury microfracture surgery on his knee? (Updated: NO)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy