[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

i can totally see this trade happening this february...
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
6/10/2005  8:49 PM
especially if we're kinda hanging around...

penny + sweets + #1 for dampier + stack

mr. trigger happy isiah just can't keep his finger off the trigger. with lethal weapon 5 in tow, sweets really has no place here since he'll probably never get enough of an opportunity to develop properly.
AUTOADVERT
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
6/10/2005  9:04 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

especially if we're kinda hanging around...

penny + sweets + #1 for dampier + stack

mr. trigger happy isiah just can't keep his finger off the trigger. with lethal weapon 5 in tow, sweets really has no place here since he'll probably never get enough of an opportunity to develop properly.
I don;t know about the #1 but otherwise I dont think its bad at all. Frye can probably split time at the 4 and 5. With Frye and Dampier as our frontcourt, its like a different world. That would be a nice combination to me; Damp in the paint and Frye on the baseline or high post waiting for the open jumper.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
6/10/2005  9:06 PM
And it all depends on who our #30 is and how they do. If its Julius hodge and he is getting significant minutes at the 2, someone has to go as we will have Craw, H20, Hodge and Stack as 2 guards. Stack probably is the best of that bunch depending on whether or not Crawford has his mind right next season.
i can totally see this trade happening this february...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy