[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

O/T - Ginger or Mary Ann?
Author Thread
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/10/2005  1:52 PM
All right I admit it I love those ads they've been showing. And of course it got me thinking again about mankind's oldest and deepest quandry - Ginger or Mary Ann?

Personally I'm a Ginger man. My biggest downfall in life - a sucker for the glamour, the tease, the difficult women!!

You guys?
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/10/2005  1:53 PM
Mary Ann... the innocent ones are always the freakiest... didn't yo daddy ever teach you that?
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/10/2005  2:23 PM
Posted by Marv:

All right I admit it I love those ads they've been showing. And of course it got me thinking again about mankind's oldest and deepest quandry - Ginger or Mary Ann?

Personally I'm a Ginger man. My biggest downfall in life - a sucker for the glamour, the tease, the difficult women!!

You guys?

Mary ann. All that hollywood dick passing thru Ginger kinda intimidates me. She likely some prozac comotose skank whose worn out cavernous twat be all dried up and only way to get wet is drunken uncontrolable urine release or the dumb slut foget she had her period!

Maryann is tan, athletic, has white in her eyes, fresh as daisy virgin just clamering for male penetration. She would be loyal too.

Ginger be all sloppy and you might find your getting seconds after the skipper just been in her. Banging Ginger full of Skipper Gizz make me sick! Rather do Mrs. Howell, at least she would appreciate some attention!

Marv, get back to work!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/10/2005  2:24 PM
Posted by TMS:

Mary Ann... the innocent ones are always the freakiest... didn't yo daddy ever teach you that?

As long as it was not his momma teaching!
kip3f
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #762
6/10/2005  3:04 PM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Marv:

You guys?

Mary ann. All that hollywood dick passing thru Ginger kinda intimidates me. She likely some prozac comotose skank whose worn out cavernous twat be all dried up and only way to get wet is drunken uncontrolable urine release or the dumb slut foget she had her period!

Maryann is tan, athletic, has white in her eyes, fresh as daisy virgin just clamering for male penetration. She would be loyal too.

Ginger be all sloppy and you might find your getting seconds after the skipper just been in her. Banging Ginger full of Skipper Gizz make me sick! Rather do Mrs. Howell, at least she would appreciate some attention!

Marv, get back to work!
LOL Nalod. I tell you what, you have me thinking some mighty baaad thoughts here at work.
bigpimpin
Member: #801
USA
6/10/2005  3:13 PM
Ginger. She acted like she was already popping ecstacy pills.

And Nalod, you gotta let a hoe be a hoe!
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
6/10/2005  4:00 PM
Mary Ann of course. And BigPimpin, Mary Ann must be the biggest one because she is a weed dealer.

http://www.nndb.com/people/050/000023978/

Handling her business.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
6/10/2005  7:21 PM
Which ever one is easier.
bigpimpin
Member: #801
USA
6/13/2005  8:20 PM
Posted by Pharzeone:

Mary Ann of course. And BigPimpin, Mary Ann must be the biggest one because she is a weed dealer.

http://www.nndb.com/people/050/000023978/

Handling her business.

wow. you mean to tell me that lil innocent looking woman may have been a weed supplier. what a world!
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
O/T - Ginger or Mary Ann?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy