[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

the lockout is going to hurt us...
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/10/2005  10:29 AM
no summer leagues, no mini camps or using the training facilities. We have enough fat guys as it is. Also we were hoping to add a couple rookies to the roster. This can literally set guys back a year.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
6/10/2005  11:02 AM
i can hear it now...

Reporter: "Stephon, what do you attribute to this team's lack of energy and hustle out on the floor these past few weeks?"

Marbury: "I mean, guys have been havin a hard time runnin cuz we didn't have no mini camp or summer leagues. We're still tryin to get comfortable playin wit each other and learnin coach's schemes."
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
6/10/2005  11:17 AM
Marbury doesn't strike me as someone who makes a lot of excuses. We didn't even know he was playing with a knee injury toward the end of last season until Isiah mentioned it.

On the lockout topic, if the entire season is locked out, I think we get the #8 pick again the next year! I'd hate to have an entire season locked out, though.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
6/10/2005  11:36 AM
Posted by TMS:

i can hear it now...

Reporter: "Stephon, what do you attribute to this team's lack of energy and hustle out on the floor these past few weeks?"

Marbury: "I mean, guys have been havin a hard time runnin cuz we didn't have no mini camp or summer leagues. We're still tryin to get comfortable playin wit each other and learnin coach's schemes."
I can see it. I can also see Mo Taylor being 300 pounds trying to play his way into shape. KT will show up ready to go and everyone will want to trade him. We are made to suffer... Its our lot in life
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
the lockout is going to hurt us...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy