[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who's crippling this francise?
Author Thread
tomverve
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #878
6/10/2005  10:39 PM
In case you haven't noticed, Bobby, we've been a poor, losing, overpaid team for quite some time. It takes time for a franchise in a rut to get back on its feet, especially when it suffers from crippling salary cap restrictions.

Besides, fish's complaint (as I understand) is not even that we're not yet winning, but that we're not building a solid long term foundation. I'd say it's prudent to wait for the relevant information to come in before making a claim like that.
help treat disease with your spare computing power : http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/10/2005  11:41 PM
Posted by Bobby:

imo, waiting for zeke to get good draft picks to bail out ny's losing record is the dumbest thing a knick fan could wish for. if you didn't notice, or still wearing rose color glasses, all the trades that were made did nothing to put ny in a winning situation.

Rose colored glasses? When you can drink kool aid instead?
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/11/2005  9:37 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
He knows I love him!
I love you too Nalod

i'm going to cry.
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
6/11/2005  8:54 PM
In case you haven't noticed, Bobby, we've been a poor, losing, overpaid team for quite some time. It takes time for a franchise in a rut to get back on its feet, especially when it suffers from crippling salary cap restrictions.

are you kidding me or what? have you taken noticed to detroit going from 32-50 to 50-32 in dumars second year. how about ernie grunfeld's second year to 45-37 from 25-57 the previous year. and your cap statement has nothing to do with players on the court with no where to go. what ever happen to playing hard, tough and playing together go to.....down the east river?

franchise in a rut?....please, how about fans in a rut

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Who's crippling this francise?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy