[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Who's kid can ball?
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/8/2005  3:49 PM
I have 4 kids. My 2 older kids are pretty good.

My 11 year old daughter plays Travel Softball, AAU Basketball and Travel Soccer. I told her she needs to pick 2 sports only since it was too much. She picked softball and basketball. She is a pretty good softball player. She plays either pitcher, shortstop or 3rd base. She has been clocked at 54mph. She can hit too. Her longest shot dropped 5 feet in front of the fence. That is 195 feet. She plays SG for her AAU basketball team. She is pretty intense. On her CYO Travel team last season she averaged 16pts and 4 steals a game.

My son is also pretty good. He plays up on travel soccer. He is 8 and he plays for a 10U team. On basketball he hustles and shoots pretty well, but he is a little mechanical. He is weird. He dribbles left and shoots right. In baseball he plays instructional. He has hit some really long homeruns this year. The shot he hit last night went 20 feet pass the fence and hit a parked van. They say the fence is around 120feet. A lot of little league coaches are already saying they will draft him next year.

Just a proud papa.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/8/2005  4:10 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

my kid has already been contacted by 14 Division I schools including UCONN, Duke, Wake Forest and Kansas.

He has a 46" jumper and won the high school dunking contest as a 9th grader last year

He plays pointer guard at the height of 6'9" but at any point and time in the game he switches to the Center position where he avg. 9 blks a game this year.

His numbers were 36 ppg 7 assists 9 blks 7 stls

He will be 15 April 1st. He told me that he wants to be a gigolo

Sounds like your got 5 more working years!
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
6/8/2005  5:05 PM
My kids are lighting fast, they are slippery, elusive, they got a great first step - all that said: they still have a problem getting to the hole. Condoms got 'em on lockdown.
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
OT: Who's kid can ball?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy