[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

After seeing junk on Yao, do we still want him?
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
4/29/2002  11:28 AM
Is it worth wasting a high draft pick on a player that might not play alot?
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
4/29/2002  11:49 AM
Posted by Caseloads:

What exactly was said about him not playing alot?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Caseloads
Member: #41
4/29/2002  2:39 PM
Posted by Andrew:
Posted by Caseloads:

What exactly was said about him not playing alot?
the chinese gov't has the kid on a string.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/29/2002  3:33 PM
I've never been a fan of making a huge trade to get Ming, but if he's there or there's a good trade offer involving him out there i'm all for it. I'm just as content drafting Chris Wilcox or Maybyner Hilario and having a solid contributer off the bench who eventually turns into an all-star caliber player down the road. I think if we're healthy we'll do fine and get into the playoffs next year anyways. All we need is a good back-up big man and a good shooting swingman to come off the bench, maybe a solid free-agent like Rodney Rogers. I still think we need to get a good point guard, but we can figure out how to do that later. Yao Ming will be a great player, but we don't need him to get back into contention now. I think someone like Wilcox or Hilario could come off the bench next year and really make a good impact behind Camby and Thomas. If Camby and the rest of the Knicks stay healthy they will have a good season. That was the biggest problem this year. Get Ming if he's out there, but if not, we need to take the best big man available and hopefully he will turn into a good player.
After seeing junk on Yao, do we still want him?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy