SF Lamar Odom

LA Clippers

C Yao Ming - Sean Rooks
PF Elton Brand - Othella Harrington
SF Darius Miles - Corey Maggette
SG Allan Houston - Quentin Richardson
PG Keyon Dooling - Earl Boykins

New York Knicks

C Michael Olowokandi - Jerome James (signed with exception)
PF Kurt Thomas - Marcus Camby
SF Lamar Odom - Shandon Anderson
SG Latrell Sprewell - Lavor Postell
PG Mark Jackson - Jiri Welsch (2nd round pick)
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
4/25/2002  4:25 PM
If the Knicks somehow get Yao Ming, they aren't going to trade him.
#Knickstaps
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/25/2002  4:47 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

If the Knicks somehow get Yao Ming, they aren't going to trade him.
Thats for sure!
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
4/25/2002  6:06 PM
The reason they would even trade them is because they dont wanna pay up. Then why in the heezee want Houston.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
falcindor
USA
4/25/2002  6:08 PM
Marcus Camby on the bench u must be sick. He is one of the best Centers in the East when he plays.
DaKidd
Member: #209
USA
4/25/2002  8:50 PM
Posted by falcindor:

Marcus Camby on the bench u must be sick. He is one of the best Centers in the East when he plays.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that .. I guess I forgot how oft-injured he is when he starts and PLAY CENTER ..

Remember when Camby had his best years as a Knick? It was when he was coming off the bench and Ewing was starting at C .. Hence, my premise that Camby should be our JYD kind of guy, that player who provides hustle and energy off the bench ..

Am I still sick now?
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/25/2002  9:21 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that .. I guess I forgot how oft-injured he is when he starts and PLAY CENTER ..

Remember when Camby had his best years as a Knick? It was when he was coming off the bench and Ewing was starting at C .. Hence, my premise that Camby should be our JYD kind of guy, that player who provides hustle and energy off the bench ..

Am I still sick now?
I think you'll see that Camby's best years in new york haven't come yet. He just turned 28 and is a late bloomer. I think we'll see his best years pretty soon when he gets those three or four years in a row where he doesn't have any major injuries.
DaKidd
USA
4/26/2002  12:17 AM
New York Knicks

C Michael Olowokandi - Jerome James
PF Kurt Thomas - Marcus Camby
SF Lamar Odom - Shandon Anderson
SG Latrell Sprewell - Lavor Postell
PG Mark Jackson - Jiri Welsch (2nd round pick)

Y'all don't think this line-up can dominate the East? This is a solid line-up and with the right chemistry this could win the East ..

On offense, we could switch Odom to the point and Welsch (if he lives up to his credentials) to the SG and Spree to the SF spot with Kandi and Thomas grabbing the boards ..

C Michael Olowokandi
PF Kurt Thomas
SF Latrell Sprewell
SG Jiri Welsch
PG Lamar Odom

6th man - Marcus Camby

On defense, we match up pretty well with almost all the teams ..
DaKidd
USA
4/26/2002  12:19 AM
Posted by Knixkik:

Am I still sick now?
I think you'll see that Camby's best years in new york haven't come yet. He just turned 28 and is a late bloomer. I think we'll see his best years pretty soon when he gets those three or four years in a row where he doesn't have any major injuries.

Even though I'm sick and tired of waiting for that to happen, I still believe in that .. But until Camby proves he can play an entire 82 game season then I'd rather have him off the bench much like what he did in the Indiana series in '99 ..
falcindor
USA
4/26/2002  8:02 AM
Im just saying THE TRADE WONT happen. Its stupid that u think the Clipps would want Houstons 13mil salary next year that ballons up after that. When they simply can resign their players. Thats stupid!!!!!
Knick2001
Member: #83
4/26/2002  8:42 AM
Why would you trade Ming for the Kandi man? This trade doesn't make sense.
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
4/26/2002  10:20 AM
I don't think either team would do it. The Knicks aren't going to let go of Yao Ming if they get him. Plus, the Clippers want to keep their young nucleus together (maybe not including Odom). Kandi has shown great improvement recently and they want to keep with him and finally reap the rewards of picking him #1. Also, re-signing and keeping Kandi sends a message to the other guys, like EB and Q-Rich, that they are for real about keeping the group together. And, why would they want any part of Allan Houston and his contract?
We suck.
Would both teams do it? (NYK/LAC)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy