update on Bynum, just posted on Uconn Insider
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/26/2005  3:41 PM
Posted by fishmike:

Isiah definatly understands what you need to do to develop HS players. He's got great success doing so at the GM and coach level. Room him with Ariza and get them a live in housekeeper that cooks. No joke... get them eating good food, etc.

Hell... let Jackie Butler move in. They can all do playstation while they peddle their stationary bikes together

just don't allow Sweetney in that room because he will bring McDonalds home for dinner every night!

even if Isiah knows how to develop HS players..will Dolan have the patience? god i hate that guy with a passion!
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/26/2005  4:16 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by fishmike:

Isiah definatly understands what you need to do to develop HS players. He's got great success doing so at the GM and coach level. Room him with Ariza and get them a live in housekeeper that cooks. No joke... get them eating good food, etc.

Hell... let Jackie Butler move in. They can all do playstation while they peddle their stationary bikes together

who says any rookie will see any burn? Did they let Butler play when we were out of it?
I think if they draft an Antonie Wright or Granger, they will get time, Wright is more of the SG. But big guy like Taft etc.. they have to wade through all of those HUGE guaranteed contracts.

remember PF, we have 9 of them
just don't allow Sweetney in that room because he will bring McDonalds home for dinner every night!

even if Isiah knows how to develop HS players..will Dolan have the patience? god i hate that guy with a passion!
RIP Crushalot😞
update on Bynum, just posted on Uconn Insider

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy