[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mock Draft - Top 8 (team needs into consideration )
Author Thread
BigAppleStar3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #683
USA
5/24/2005  11:22 PM
Posted by Cookdcokehop:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

I think ...

1. Bucks - M.Williams
2. Hawks - C.Paul
3. Blazers - A.Bogut
4. Hornets - D.Williams
5. Bobcats - G.Green
6. Jazz - T.Splitter
7. Raptors - R.Felton
8. Knicks - F.Vazquez
Fran Vazquez to the knicks...hell no!!! havent yall learned that europeans bigs are overrated( lampe weis). id prefer Taft over him

I didn't say I want him ... it's what I think Zeke will do. Personally, I take Danny Granger or take Raymond Felton and trade Mebury.
AUTOADVERT
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
5/24/2005  11:25 PM
Posted by BigAppleStar3:
Posted by Cookdcokehop:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

I think ...

1. Bucks - M.Williams
2. Hawks - C.Paul
3. Blazers - A.Bogut
4. Hornets - D.Williams
5. Bobcats - G.Green
6. Jazz - T.Splitter
7. Raptors - R.Felton
8. Knicks - F.Vazquez
Fran Vazquez to the knicks...hell no!!! havent yall learned that europeans bigs are overrated( lampe weis). id prefer Taft over him

I didn't say I want him ... it's what I think Zeke will do. Personally, I take Danny Granger or take Raymond Felton and trade Mebury.
i think zeke knows better than to take another pf. that's what vazquez is, a fp. he knows where the need is.
Cookdcokehop
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #880
USA
5/24/2005  11:30 PM
Posted by daddynel:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:
Posted by Cookdcokehop:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

I think ...

1. Bucks - M.Williams
2. Hawks - C.Paul
3. Blazers - A.Bogut
4. Hornets - D.Williams
5. Bobcats - G.Green
6. Jazz - T.Splitter
7. Raptors - R.Felton
8. Knicks - F.Vazquez

i think zeke knows better than to take another pf. that's what vazquez is, a fp. he knows where the need is.
I really think its going to be Granger or Taft. There really isnt much we can get a that spot thats better than those 2
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
5/24/2005  11:43 PM
I really think its going to be Granger or Taft. There really isnt much we can get a that spot thats better than those 2

In addition to those two, you have to consider Webster and Warrick...
Ira
Member: #91
5/25/2005  10:18 AM
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

I think ...

1. Bucks - M.Williams
2. Hawks - C.Paul
3. Blazers - A.Bogut
4. Hornets - D.Williams
5. Bobcats - G.Green
6. Jazz - T.Splitter
7. Raptors - R.Felton
8. Knicks - F.Vazquez

This is a good list for 1-7. If it falls that way, I hope Isaiah takes Bynum.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/25/2005  11:45 AM
Posted by Ira:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

I think ...

1. Bucks - M.Williams
2. Hawks - C.Paul
3. Blazers - A.Bogut
4. Hornets - D.Williams
5. Bobcats - G.Green
6. Jazz - T.Splitter
7. Raptors - R.Felton
8. Knicks - F.Vazquez

This is a good list for 1-7. If it falls that way, I hope Isaiah takes Bynum.

nah, Utah is a lock to take a PG. They'll trade up if neccessary. They have plenty of bigs.
¿ △ ?
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
5/25/2005  12:38 PM
i saw that a lot of people think we are getting splitter also. why is his stock rising? also why is taft's stock sinking into the late lottery range? what information does anyone have on the lithuanin kid who is 7'3"? why is he not top ten material? contract obligations?
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
5/25/2005  2:30 PM
Posted by jazz74:

i saw that a lot of people think we are getting splitter also. why is his stock rising? also why is taft's stock sinking into the late lottery range? what information does anyone have on the lithuanin kid who is 7'3"? why is he not top ten material? contract obligations?
good question. he was top 5.
MS
Member: #724
5/25/2005  4:07 PM
When is the draft????????????
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
5/25/2005  5:28 PM
Posted by MS:

When is the draft????????????

6/28
Stevo718
Member: #559
5/25/2005  6:15 PM
http://probasketball.about.com/od/nbadraft/l/bl_mockdraft_a.htm

has us taking Taft at #8 and Bynum at #30.
Marv
5/25/2005  7:31 PM
Posted by Stevo718:

http://probasketball.about.com/od/nbadraft/l/bl_mockdraft_a.htm

has us taking Taft at #8 and Bynum at #30.

c'mon - it's nonsense to say bynum will last till 30.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
5/25/2005  7:52 PM
Well, my birthdate is 6/27 so I will be wiching a lot that NY makes great draft decisions. Im hoping for a miraclous Green-Bynum picks (how do we trade up for them is not my bussines, I just want them Knicks! )

No Taft, Warrick, Vazquez, please!
Knicks_Fan
abdurrahman
Member: #228
Spain
5/26/2005  7:26 AM
Posted by Cookdcokehop:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

I think ...

1. Bucks - M.Williams
2. Hawks - C.Paul
3. Blazers - A.Bogut
4. Hornets - D.Williams
5. Bobcats - G.Green
6. Jazz - T.Splitter
7. Raptors - R.Felton
8. Knicks - F.Vazquez

Just like Gasol, Okur or Krstic, come on, it's funny to know how many europhobics can you find in this forum. You can't blame all the european players for two bad decisions of a stupid General Manager:

-Weis: Even in Europe we were surprised with that decision, it's obvious that he can't play in the nba, in fact he's not a star in Europe!!!

-Lampe: he was 18 or something like that and he was playing in a minor league.

But Vazquez, he's averaging good numbers in the best European league and he's really athletic, of course he's not Gasol, but Gasol was the third pick of his draft, what do you wanna find at the eighth spot?
Marv
5/26/2005  8:20 AM
Posted by abdurrahman:

Just like Gasol, Okur or Krstic, come on, it's funny to know how many europhobics can you find in this forum. You can't blame all the european players for two bad decisions of a stupid General Manager:

-Weis: Even in Europe we were surprised with that decision, it's obvious that he can't play in the nba, in fact he's not a star in Europe!!!

But Vazquez, he's averaging good numbers in the best European league and he's really athletic, of course he's not Gasol, but Gasol was the third pick of his draft, what do you wanna find at the eighth spot?

Who in the NBA would you compare his game to?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/26/2005  9:41 AM
Posted by abdurrahman:
Posted by Cookdcokehop:
Posted by BigAppleStar3:

I think ...

1. Bucks - M.Williams
2. Hawks - C.Paul
3. Blazers - A.Bogut
4. Hornets - D.Williams
5. Bobcats - G.Green
6. Jazz - T.Splitter
7. Raptors - R.Felton
8. Knicks - F.Vazquez

Weis, Lampe, Darko, Tskisivili, Redojevic, Pavel, just to name a few. of course there are the pavlovic, carbarkapa, turkoglu and Radmanovic's of the world but are those guys worth drafting over the next Amare, Mcgrady, Pierce? when you can draft a nice project foreign center like Nenad in the 2nd round?!
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
5/27/2005  7:47 AM
Posted by Cookdcokehop:

Like, Nowitzki, Gasol, Divac, Sabonis, etc.

This anti-European player thing is silly. I think it can go either way, in terms of who turns out to become a good player or not.
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
5/27/2005  7:50 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

Weis, Lampe, Darko, Tskisivili, Redojevic, Pavel, just to name a few. of course there are the pavlovic, carbarkapa, turkoglu and Radmanovic's of the world but are those guys worth drafting over the next Amare, Mcgrady, Pierce? when you can draft a nice project foreign center like Nenad in the 2nd round?!

One can name just as many American "busts." Some of the players listed have not even been in the league over 2 years. Jermaine O'Neal, who was drafted at 18, sat on the bench for 5 years at Portland until getting his shot in Indiana no?
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
5/27/2005  10:32 AM
Posted by PresIke:
Posted by gunsnewing:

One can name just as many American "busts." Some of the players listed have not even been in the league over 2 years. Jermaine O'Neal, who was drafted at 18, sat on the bench for 5 years at Portland until getting his shot in Indiana no?

Yea O'neal definately sat a couple seasons, but when he was in the game, you could tell he was going to be something special(well, at least i could). god only knows why portland dumped him for davis, portland had a good young team that would have competed for years, but they tried to go for the immediate championship and ended up f**king themselves.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/27/2005  9:24 PM
I was all pro European before I really looked into all the foreign bigman busts who where drafted because they were 7ft while guys like Amare, Mcgrady, pierce, J'neal fell to some really lucky team!
Mock Draft - Top 8 (team needs into consideration )

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy