OFFICIAL Win the Frikin Lottery Thread - 4 leaf clover style
Author Thread
BigAppleStar3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #683
USA
5/24/2005  11:03 PM
Posted by Knicksfan:

I hate the Knicks! I love them.... but, I hate them! You understand my feelings, right?

Hate you, dumb Isiah! Winning the last games of the season! Loser! Grrr!!!!!!!!! Love Detroit, they are a great team! Grr! Hate to love the Knicks! Grr!

I'm with you. This organization deserves to play in an empty arena. It's no wonder we haven't won in 30 plus years. We have one of the worst managements and coaching staffs. We simply don't know how to do it. I sometimes hope there is a lockout so I have an excuse to ditch this crap. This team deserves no fans.
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
5/24/2005  11:52 PM
I'm so angry right now and I agree with TMS 100%. I think the major thing is we need Dolan to sell the team, b/c it seems like no matter what, it's just gonna be a poorly run team, no matter who is in charge. What was really the point in sticking with the Mo Taylors and Maliks and giving Stephon and Jamal 40 mpg, and giving TT all the time in the world. What good did that do for us? What good did it do for us to see the playing time of Ariza decrease and decrease as the days go by, yet when he came in for those 5 minute stints, you'd hear Breen and Frazier say that the Knicks have done such a good job developing the kids. Knicks are one of the most F'ed up franchises in sports.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
OFFICIAL Win the Frikin Lottery Thread - 4 leaf clover style

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy