[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Wouldn't it be cool if..........
Author Thread
KEEPCAMBYNY
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #86
USA
4/23/2002  6:12 PM
We got really lucky and landed the #1 pick to get Ming. Then traded Spree for a pick to get Nickoloz Tskitishvili(if he comes out this year like it has been stated he might). Now if they both panned out, in two years we we would be looking at:
Ming
Camby
Tskitishvili
Houston
Duhon in 2003??

We would have a huge frontline with a 7 foot SF, a 7 foot PF, and a 7'6 center. We would be tall, young, and athletic. Well its just a pipe dream, I wouldn't hold my breath on it ever happening. And for those of you who have never heard of Nickoloz Tskitishvili, here is his profile: http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/nickoloztskitishvili.htm

I have been hearing that they think he will be better than Gasol.

[Edited by - KEEPCAMBYNY on 04/23/2002 18:14:08]
I bleed orange and blue for life.
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
4/23/2002  7:11 PM
The Knicks would have three huge question marks every year in Tskitishvili, Ming, and Camby. Ming and Camby don't post up and judging by Tskitishvili's weight, I doubt he does either so Houston really wouldn't do that well with no low post presence. It's doubtful, we'd be just like the Mavs. At least it'd be exciting.
#Knickstaps
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/23/2002  7:14 PM
If we drafted Ming i wouldn't trade Sprewell i would just leave things as is. The only way i would trade Spree is if we could trade him to draft Ming and then draft Tskitishvili or Butler with our own pick. I doubt we will be that lucky to land the top pick though. Hopefully either Gooden, Wagner, Wilcox, or Hilario drop to us because those are the all-star potential players we have the best shot at.
Wouldn't it be cool if..........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy