[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Nazr's success will earn the Knicks a chance at some more picks.....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
5/22/2005  1:54 AM
We currently have a couple of players on our roster who really don't fit with the main guys that we have around...Kurt is one of them...I can see teams evaluating how well Nazr does, and approach the Knicks reference two or three of the guys that we want out of town...I can see the Knicks becoming one of the hottest commodity in the league next season, because we will have expiring contracts and most of all, Isiah will try to collect as many young talents as possible...

I just hope that our fortune will be much better next season...
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/22/2005  4:33 PM
Wow this is a new Nazr! I just saw him SHUTDOWN Amare! That would've never happen in NY and didn't! Amazing what a heck of a defensive coach can do for a player! Maybe even KT would be playing defense like his old self for Pops! Nazr's was thought of as the worst defensive bigman here!

not to mention he's got 9pts and 6rebs in the 1st half

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 05/22/2005 16:34:44]
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
5/22/2005  4:55 PM
when you are in the company of a big man like Duncan, you are forced to do everything right......He is a quite leader....

Posted by gunsnewing:

Wow this is a new Nazr! I just saw him SHUTDOWN Amare! That would've never happen in NY and didn't! Amazing what a heck of a defensive coach can do for a player! Maybe even KT would be playing defense like his old self for Pops! Nazr's was thought of as the worst defensive bigman here!

not to mention he's got 9pts and 6rebs in the 1st half

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 05/22/2005 16:34:44]
The true Knickabocker..........
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/22/2005  5:51 PM
come on man, nazr isn't shutting down anyone, but he is playing well in his role there and I am happy for him.... He doesn't have to do much but hustle, get some boards, things he is good at, and for the spurs that is enough..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
5/22/2005  6:30 PM
nazr is playing the role and he's doing a good job. spurs have to be happy with his effort. better yet, compare his play with rasho
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
simrud
Member: #474
USA
5/22/2005  9:22 PM
Didnt Amare had like 40 pts, if Mohammed was guarding him, that's a job that makes the Spurs wish they had Malik back lol.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/22/2005  9:26 PM
Posted by simrud:

Didnt Amare had like 40 pts, if Mohammed was guarding him, that's a job that makes the Spurs wish they had Malik back lol.

no I was just talking about one play in the first half where Nazr played him great defensively but you guys are right that was problably the only stop he got all game. Nazr didn't even play in the 2nd half
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
5/22/2005  9:56 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by simrud:

no I was just talking about one play in the first half where Nazr played him great defensively but you guys are right that was problably the only stop he got all game. Nazr didn't even play in the 2nd half

Luck.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
5/22/2005  10:54 PM
Posted by tkf:

come on man, nazr isn't shutting down anyone, but he is playing well in his role there and I am happy for him.... He doesn't have to do much but hustle, get some boards, things he is good at, and for the spurs that is enough..
You said it perfect. Because for us that was not enough, we needed much more from him and he just couldn't do it, but he isn't a bad player at all, he just is what he is, and that isn't what we needed.
Nazr's success will earn the Knicks a chance at some more picks.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy