[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

with all this draft talk...
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
5/4/2005  7:10 PM
isiah BETTER NOT trade this lotto pick. i don't care WHO it's for, but if he moves this pick, be it top 3 or #8, then he is NO better than layden and deserves to be fired on the spot.

EDIT: unless it's traded down for multiple picks...

[Edited by - djsunyc on 05/04/2005 19:11:33]
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/4/2005  7:19 PM
that depends on who your trading the pick for. Exatly how many impact players coming into the league this year.

Had dice been playing like the old dice trading draft picks wouldn't be a bad idea, If camby played consitanly on the knicks like he did this year with denver, Then nene wouldn't be a unhappy camper like he is now, and camby would still be a knick along with perhaps NENE.
ES
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
5/4/2005  10:31 PM
isiah BETTER NOT trade this lotto pick. i don't care WHO it's for, but if he moves this pick, be it top 3 or #8, then he is NO better than layden and deserves to be fired on the spot.
You can't be serioius? The goal is to get players who can bring wins to the team. It doesn't matter how the player gets here (via draft, FA, trade); what matters is what the player does when he's here.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
5/5/2005  12:47 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
You can't be serioius? The goal is to get players who can bring wins to the team. It doesn't matter how the player gets here (via draft, FA, trade); what matters is what the player does when he's here.
Some of us are in love with the draft. I am, but I'd trade the pick in a heartbeat if I thought the player we were getting, was better than the player we have.
with all this draft talk...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy