[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Brief Rant!
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/3/2005  10:56 AM

I am so pissed we dont' have significant games to watch!

Last years sweep did not do the trick!

Those epic Knick-Heat opening rounds, Battles with Pacers, Bulls, etc!

I miss the hope of somthing special might happen, perhaps even a break thru to end our drought!

Looking at JVG drink a can of Diet coke and pray he go to bed and get some sleep! Patrick working his butt off, Allans sweet Stroke, Oaks antics, and the hope that Ward would really step up and play three games like he can!

spring in NYC, no hockey, no hoop, just aint right!

End of rant.

AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/3/2005  11:38 AM
yea, I miss playoff basketball, this sucks, next year this must change, I am bored out of my mind... lets face it I am a knicks bball junkie, I need a fix..... This team had been like a bad drug dealer in that sense, expensive drugs, no real high....

Lets go knicks... rah, rah, rah....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
5/3/2005  12:06 PM
Same feelings, Nalod. Same feelings...
Knicks_Fan
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
5/3/2005  2:48 PM
I cannot count how many times over the last week I have said something similar. Its a goddamn disaster man. The Knicks are a ruined franchise. The Ewing trade was 'the begining of the end,' not 'a new begining'. Houston was signed to a max contract, then Layden was hired, then Rice and his expiring contract were traded for Eisley and Anderson. Then we missed playoffs once, then again. Spoon was signed for $40 million, then KVH was brough in, then Layden was fired and Isiah was hired.

Alas, the Messiah has arrived and he will bring us to light. HELL NO! Stephon was brought in, then TT and Nazr. Then we got swept in the playoffs, then we brought in Crawford and Ariza was drafted. Finally we can see light at the end of the tunnel, right? NO!! We miss the playoffs again. Does that sound really terrible for a proud franchise to go through in 7 years? I havent even mentioned coaches fired, injuries and the disappearing act of TT.

I am exhausted. I need this off season. Its rest for me too. The most frustrating part is that I dont see any light at the end of the tunnel. None! I watch the Heat, the Wiz, the Bulls, the 76'ers and the Pacers still playing hard. Kills me. I feel liked I was raped. What do I have to look forward to? Where can I get some hope? Well, look forward to the offseason.

Hope comes in the form of draft picks and expiring contracts.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
5/3/2005  8:46 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:

I cannot count how many times over the last week I have said something similar. Its a goddamn disaster man. The Knicks are a ruined franchise. The Ewing trade was 'the begining of the end,' not 'a new begining'. Houston was signed to a max contract, then Layden was hired, then Rice and his expiring contract were traded for Eisley and Anderson. Then we missed playoffs once, then again. Spoon was signed for $40 million, then KVH was brough in, then Layden was fired and Isiah was hired.

Alas, the Messiah has arrived and he will bring us to light. HELL NO! Stephon was brought in, then TT and Nazr. Then we got swept in the playoffs, then we brought in Crawford and Ariza was drafted. Finally we can see light at the end of the tunnel, right? NO!! We miss the playoffs again. Does that sound really terrible for a proud franchise to go through in 7 years? I havent even mentioned coaches fired, injuries and the disappearing act of TT.

I am exhausted. I need this off season. Its rest for me too. The most frustrating part is that I dont see any light at the end of the tunnel. None! I watch the Heat, the Wiz, the Bulls, the 76'ers and the Pacers still playing hard. Kills me. I feel liked I was raped. What do I have to look forward to? Where can I get some hope? Well, look forward to the offseason.

Hope comes in the form of draft picks and expiring contracts.

Exactly the same feelings here. Wow, very good recap of a terrible history. I wish the Knicks had a team like Detroit: no real superstar, only a real team trying to reach their goal, winning it all.We used to be a tough team like them. Teams used to appreciate playing us, no matter if they ended up losing. Battling the Knicks meant something before. If the other team won, they would still talk about how tough the game was. Heck, playing at MSG used to mean something for the Knicks players. All has come down to this disaster. Isiah was brought to fix it. Meanwhile, other teams are having exciting playoff series... *Sighs*
Knicks_Fan
Brief Rant!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy