No Changes This Offseason
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
4/15/2002  8:52 PM
From Hoopshype.com:

"Don Chaney was positively giddy about the chances of the Knicks making a major deal at the Feb. 21 trading deadline. But now the coach is more realistic about the team's offseason reconstruction and wonders if the Knicks will be able to do anything big. Chaney said it's still possible the club will add only their lottery pick to next season's roster. "Being realistic, I think it would be very difficult to say we're going to have wholesale changes, and that's why you haven't heard the word 'rebuilding,' " Chaney said. "I think we probably will have some additions, but in terms of changes, I don't think it will be a lot of wholesale changes. Naturally, we have a pick, and hopefully, we will acquire some players over the summer. But the number of players or player, who knows? Basically, we'll definitely have a pick. That's for sure. Everything else is up in the air."

Knicks better make some moves, Chaney is a freaking space cadet. Somebody should ask him what year it is.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
VG
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #68
Australia
4/15/2002  9:24 PM
I'll be very disappointed if the Knicks don't do much in the off-season. The pick will be nice but it's not going to solve our salary cap problems.
No Changes This Offseason

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy