Mock #4
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/29/2005  9:24 AM
Posted by TMS:

everyone, please submit your ideas & get official Bonn approval before posting them on the forums. thank you.
thats pretty funny

No to May. May will be a nice pickup for some team picking around 18-20. Can anyone name a guy with his build thats been a bigtime player in the league? He's not Brand or Barkley. Heck, I dont even think he's Sweetney.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
4/29/2005  10:32 AM
Posted by fishmike:
Posted by TMS:

everyone, please submit your ideas & get official Bonn approval before posting them on the forums. thank you.
thats pretty funny

No to May. May will be a nice pickup for some team picking around 18-20. Can anyone name a guy with his build thats been a bigtime player in the league? He's not Brand or Barkley. Heck, I dont even think he's Sweetney.

i actually would rather have May than Sweetney to tell you the truth...i think he's a bit more polished on both ends & doesn't look as prone to becoming a fat lummox like Sweetney's become...he sorta reminds me of a shorter Byson Dele w/a better post game...i think he'll be a solid NBA player someday.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
4/29/2005  10:36 AM
I don't know if Isiah will consider that move, but I would ......May looks like he is a lot more ready than many of our bigs, that includes Mo T....How tall is he??? he can't be shorter than Sweetney?
The true Knickabocker..........
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/29/2005  10:53 AM
Posted by diderotn:

I don't know if Isiah will consider that move, but I would ......May looks like he is a lot more ready than many of our bigs, that includes Mo T....How tall is he??? he can't be shorter than Sweetney?

same height as Sweetney at 6'8

I agree with TMS he will be a solid pro and more consistent than Sweetney who has a tendency to disappear at times. May has more of a meanstreak. But there's no way he gets picked as high as 8. I'd say he'll be picked anywhere between #10-16
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/29/2005  11:40 AM
FatMay bolted cuz his game would be revealed when his boys left.

He was all set to stay, but with weak perimeter they would collapse on him and he does not have the game.

Boozer was similar, but had much better foot speed.

Sweets moves men in the NBA, FatMay has yet to prove a thing. My take: after 4 years in the league, Sweets will have a bigger impact.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
4/29/2005  1:33 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by Rich:
Posted by Marv:
Posted by Rich:

I want May.

Let's hear your thinking.

Positives: May has the size and strength to be an inside force when playing with his back to the basket. He can score while facing the basket. He seems to possess an inner drive to succeed.

Negatives: The Knicks aleady have several similar players, so it would probably make sense to move Sweetney in order to make room for him.
May would be a Layden type of pick, except that Layden would keep him on the IR all year.

Because?
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
4/29/2005  1:43 PM
Posted by tkf:

Atlanta is going to sign and obtain either Dalmebert or Chandler. If they do that they will not draft Bogut, I could see them trading down a spot or two and getting paul...
Yep. From the talk radio in Atlanta, they are not that high Bogut.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Mock #4

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy