USA
4/27/2005  10:15 PM
They're all unimpressive (except Camby) players who used to be Knicks
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/27/2005  10:22 PM
Asides from Camby all are backups for playoff teams. The Current NYK team has one player on the roster that would not be a back up on many playoff teams MArbury and the rest would be backups on the teams. Not saying much but the Knicks basically have traded backups for new backups. Thank lord Isiah.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/27/2005  10:23 PM
Not that I want him, but Othella is playing really good tonight.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/27/2005  10:38 PM
Posted by Killa4luv:

Not that I want him, but Othella is playing really good tonight.

Some are making a nice impact for their respective teams. Deke has the Rockets back when Yoa is out. Nazr is bringing it, Dice is playing great and with athleticism. Camby already has made a statement vs Spurs. Anderson is doing nice with the heat. Good to see these players doing what they are suppose to do and thats play a backup role. Not starting on the Knicks that kind of says a lot about the current talent level of the kNicks. Sad but its at a very low level.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/27/2005  11:20 PM
Too much memory loss about Camby. Guy was a hangnail-sitting pouting vagina-sprainer for most of his Knicks career. ONLY played games in a contract year. Goes to Denver last year, sits out, whines whines whines about how terrible NY was, doctors screwed him up, blah blah blah... Same guy who sued a former coach (Butch Carter) for telling the truth about him, screwed over his alma mater, etc. Oh and guess what - this year is a contract year for him- wow, he's playing. Miracle. Guy is heartless and gutless. Let him play on NJ with Wince.
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
4/27/2005  11:24 PM
Posted by Marv:

Too much memory loss about Camby.
Before you get attacked for your post lemme say I agree with you. Even though I was against bringing McDyess in, I was never too unhappy about seeing Camby go. He could rebound, pass, dunk and block but he never played! He was WAY too injury prone. Not good riddance but no tears shed either.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/27/2005  11:28 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by Marv:

Before you get attacked for your post lemme say I agree with you. Even though I was against bringing McDyess in, I was never too unhappy about seeing Camby go. He could rebound, pass, dunk and block but he never played! He was WAY too injury prone. Not good riddance but no tears shed either.

Thanks Silver - glad you memory's working too. I'm sure the attacks will focus on the skills he has that we lack now but I'm glad you remember how fragile, unreliable and exasperating he was.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/27/2005  11:31 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by Marv:

I do miss camby to some degree and really liked him as a knick, but marv should not be attacked, his post was pretty much dead on...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Masterplan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #362
4/28/2005  1:27 AM
Posted by ToddTT:

What the hell?!?! And did I forget any?

Doleac
Shandon Anderson
Camby
Frank Williams
Othella Harrington
Nazr Mohammed
McDyess
Keith Van Horn
Weatherspoon
Ward
Moochie
Mutombo
Vin Baker

DerMarr!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/28/2005  1:48 AM
Posted by Vmart:

Asides from Camby all are backups for playoff teams. The Current NYK team has one player on the roster that would not be a back up on many playoff teams MArbury and the rest would be backups on the teams. Not saying much but the Knicks basically have traded backups for new backups. Thank lord Isiah.

good point
What do these players have in common?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy