[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Get out with the old and in with the new....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
4/27/2005  12:59 PM
We need a new front court and I don’t care if we trade everyone in that current frontcourt. Sweetney is not disciplined enough to stay in shape, Kurt is not athletic enough to jump no higher than 1/2", TT is not good enough to play a productive full season, and most of all we have too many guys who are the same height. We need to revamp that front court and we need to do so immediately. I know that some of you will say that I write a different thread for every thoughts that cross my mind, but none of you have fully addressed our front court in any of the threads that I have seen out there. I was just looking at one of threads that someone has posted, it is actually a picture of our team, and it is pitiful to see that only TT and Sundov are above 6'8". That is absurd if you ask me. Sundov, whom is a real 7’, did not play for no more than 3 minutes this season. That is shizzneet.

We Knickebockers can do better than that. I don't mind a short front line, but none of those guys have a mean attitude beside JYD...

[Edited by - diderotn on 04/27/2005 13:44:49]
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Get out with the old and in with the new....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy