[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Walk your dog 3 times a day -- or be fined (cnn.com)
Author Thread
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
4/25/2005  5:28 PM
I figured every knick fan would like to read an article like this one. Comments please. This is a real law about to be passed by a real government, in a real country!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/04/25/turin.dogs.reut/index.html
ROME, Italy (Reuters) -- Dog owners in Turin will be fined up to $650 if they don't walk their pets at least three times a day, under a new law from the city's council.

People will also be banned from dyeing their pets' fur or "any form of animal mutilation" for merely aesthetic motives such as docking dogs' tails, under the law about to be passed in the northern Italian city.

"In Turin it will be illegal to turn one's dog into a ridiculous fluffy toy," the city's La Stampa daily reported.

Italians can already be fined up to 10,000 euros and spend a year in prison if found guilty of torturing or abandoning their pets, but Turin's new rules go into much greater detail.

Dogs may be led for walks by people on bicycles, the rules say, "but not in a way that would tire the animal too much."
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
AUTOADVERT
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
4/28/2005  5:48 PM
How would anyone know how many times a day a person walks their dog??
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
MinsHeartsReezy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #872
USA
4/28/2005  10:11 PM
LOL...NYK3...I was thinking the same thing. Animal rights are important and dogs shouldn't be used as accessories in little bags, regardless of what Miss Hilton says. But aren't there bigger problems to address?
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
4/28/2005  10:48 PM
Posted by NYK3:

Simple. Just ask them dog.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/30/2005  5:04 PM
Posted by MinsHeartsReezy:

LOL...NYK3...I was thinking the same thing. Animal rights are important and dogs shouldn't be used as accessories in little bags, regardless of what Miss Hilton says. But aren't there bigger problems to address?

Btw, did anyone see her on Letterman 2 nights ago? I was gonna turn it off but my wife said, no let's watch i bet david will be hysterical with her. He was, wouldn't let up, kept goofing on her to her face and she didn't even realize it!
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
4/30/2005  5:12 PM
I wonder if they care about people's rights as they do with animals...
Knicks_Fan
MinsHeartsReezy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #872
USA
5/21/2005  2:31 AM
Posted by Marv:

Btw, did anyone see her on Letterman 2 nights ago? I was gonna turn it off but my wife said, no let's watch i bet david will be hysterical with her. He was, wouldn't let up, kept goofing on her to her face and she didn't even realize it!

LOL, if you thought that was funny read what I came across on msn.com:

...Meanwhile, Pam Anderson recently shared her own Hilton experience, revealing to GQ that Paris can't really be bothered with anything as bourgeois as literacy.

"She's funny," the top-heavy bombshell is quoted as telling the mag. "Last time I met her we were in a restaurant together. She slammed the menu down and screamed, 'I hate reading! Someone tell me what's on the menu!'"

Says Pam, "I mean, I'm blond but c'mon."

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/21/2005  8:45 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by NYK3:

Simple. Just ask them dog.

LOL!!! great answer!
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
5/25/2005  12:42 AM
Posted by Marv:

LOL, if you thought that was funny read what I came across on msn.com:

...Meanwhile, Pam Anderson recently shared her own Hilton experience, revealing to GQ that Paris can't really be bothered with anything as bourgeois as literacy.

"She's funny," the top-heavy bombshell is quoted as telling the mag. "Last time I met her we were in a restaurant together. She slammed the menu down and screamed, 'I hate reading! Someone tell me what's on the menu!'"

Says Pam, "I mean, I'm blond but c'mon."

good one.

check this out . . . you know that thing about her dropping Nicole because "she knows what she did" but Paris won't tell?? I read a report on it - Nicole was pissed because she was supposed to co-host SNL with Paris but Paris got her dropped from it. SO Nicole threw a party that night to do a live screening of the show. But instead of SNL she showd . . . . Paris' sex video!!!
Walk your dog 3 times a day -- or be fined (cnn.com)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy