BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/26/2005  1:38 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

Splitter is 6'11 and 3/4 in shoes.

Petro would be lucky to be 6-10 220-230

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 04/25/2005 21:46:12]
where do you get the information about Petro's height? On the official euro profile--the same as splitter's it says he is
212cm
while splitter is at
211cm
vazquez at
209cm
Marytnas A @ 217cm

who the f knows? i know we need a big man and I will say pretty firmly that i think vazquez , to me, can be ruled out. He's probably the best player of the 4 right now or atleast tied with splitter, but splitter imho, from reading, has a better and bigger frame+ he is 2 years younger. i cannot say definitively anything about the difference between petro+splitter because I have not seen them in anything but a clip. Brazillians tend to be tough hustle guys. if we can swap positons with Denver on their 2nd 1 for cash, take Mccants who hould be there and---

pick 8 Splitter Taft or Frye
pick 23 McCants

pick 53 Akindale

there is also some unkown with Butler--like what the heck is he? is he going to be on this team he looked pretty good when he got in there, why wasnt he afforded more time? If he is good, we could probably leave the pick at 30 and take a Gilchrist or Robinson to go with MCcants
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
4/26/2005  1:48 AM
i see almost no F way that we can get up to get Green, the only plausible scenario is through Utah, and we would have to outbid atleast 2 teasm with better picks.

scks so bad being behind Toronto because they will have the first pick on a big and leverage on us for green.

i dont know why i even care about this anyway, because everyone here knows this pick will be packaged with Tim thomas for a Mike Finley, perhaps or an al harrington, something that will make us breakout the barf bags. I have time to preape for it this year, i know its going to happen. the odds of us making three picks and implementing them are as good as 0. even if we watch what Chicago did in the last 2 years, we have so much money invested and they would need to hire a develomental coach instead of a name brand.

who knows, atleast uconn will be good:>) God they are my saving grace as a met jet knick fan
RIP Crushalot😞
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/26/2005  1:49 AM
You have Taft as a lotto pick?
BRIGGS
4/26/2005  2:01 AM
Posted by Killa4luv:

of course, how could we not? hes the biggest and strongest out of anyone mentioned. maybe petro is 7-0 but he is no 260. Taft is a solid 260, will likely measure in close to 6-11 and hes the youngest guy, hes played well against guys like Okafor etc..of course he is a very serious candidate.
RIP Crushalot😞
JUNKMEIN
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #797
4/26/2005  2:40 AM
Hah hahhh, GUNS. I've been absent for awhile and there you go pushing for someone besides PETRO again. Sorry to say, but your boy Greene ain't gonna be available when we pick so we've gotta get a center. I admit, Greene is awesome but I also think everybody on the planet knows it so he'll go early (especially those in Portland). So, for Pick 8 the New York Knicks select: Johan PETRO....crowd goes wild and then realize...they never heard of him. sigh.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/26/2005  7:08 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Killa4luv:

of course, how could we not? hes the biggest and strongest out of anyone mentioned. maybe petro is 7-0 but he is no 260. Taft is a solid 260, will likely measure in close to 6-11 and hes the youngest guy, hes played well against guys like Okafor etc..of course he is a very serious candidate.
I meant to say Frye, not taft. Of course Taft is. And I thought I already typed this message and sent it in too. Do I need to see a psychologist?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/26/2005  11:34 PM
Posted by JUNKMEIN:

Hah hahhh, GUNS. I've been absent for awhile and there you go pushing for someone besides PETRO again. Sorry to say, but your boy Greene ain't gonna be available when we pick so we've gotta get a center. I admit, Greene is awesome but I also think everybody on the planet knows it so he'll go early (especially those in Portland). So, for Pick 8 the New York Knicks select: Johan PETRO....crowd goes wild and then realize...they never heard of him. sigh.

You know it!
we kep forgetting about this guy--we need a C

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy