diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
4/24/2005  10:02 PM
Explain yourself..

Posted by jaydh:
Posted by diderotn:

Kurt has mad value in this NBA, so we should take advantage of that.

i'm not so sure about that
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
4/25/2005  8:08 AM
Posted by TMS:
Kurt has mad value in this NBA

no he doesn't dude...we'd be lucky to get a late 1st rounder for him...he's been on the market for the past 3 years & no one's ever offered a good enough package for Layden or Isiah to trade him...the he's a very unathletic PF who can hit the midrange shot & grab defensive boards, but can't guard quicker players off the dribble...not exactly in wide demand.

Gotta disagree TMS. We coulda got Drew Gooden for him, so he has to have an above average value. The only problem is that his contract takes him to 36 years old and alot of teams don't want to deal with that.
~You can't run from who you are.~
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/25/2005  12:52 PM
And we could have gotten something from Atlanta for him which I am gonna assume was young or atheletic.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
4/25/2005  12:57 PM
We coulda got Drew Gooden for him

what makes you think we could have when the Cavs owner & the GM didn't want to make that trade? the only one who was interested in KT was Silas...& he's gone now...sorry, i don't believe KT had much value when it's been 3 years that he's been on the market & he's still wearing a Knicks' uniform.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
4/25/2005  1:05 PM
Posted by TMS:

what makes you think we could have when the Cavs owner & the GM didn't want to make that trade? the only one who was interested in KT was Silas...& he's gone now...sorry, i don't believe KT had much value when it's been 3 years that he's been on the market & he's still wearing a Knicks' uniform.

They didn't want to make the trade for $$$ reasons, Silas said that...
~You can't run from who you are.~
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
4/25/2005  1:08 PM
Posted by joec32033:
Posted by TMS:

They didn't want to make the trade for $$$ reasons, Silas said that...

thank you...which means KT's contract is not valuable to other teams for the production he gives when you consider his trade kicker bumps his salary up to ~$7 million annually & factor in his age...all this equates to the fact that he doesn't have as much value as some of you seem to think he does.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
From the mind of Marbury

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy