[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Chris Taft pros and cons
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/22/2005  8:21 PM
pros
Large physical presence, 6-10 260 with long arms. I stood right next to Emeka and chris two years ago and Taft was clearly taller[but at the time Ok4 was diesel and still is in his arms and shoulders} there are definite posibilities he can still be growing per his doctor because he grew a 1/2 inch from his f-S year from 6-9 1/2 6-10. He may have put to much weight on from F-S, I think this may be a top reason he didnt really breakout. Physical conditioning and court discpline have to be increased[seems to drift quite a bit]

Great footwork, awful release on his shot. I mean his shot is more like a flick, but he does score at a high % 55%+

I think he could gain some explosion back if he lost 10-15. Im not sure he is a C, and this is where it gets dicey, while hes a huge PF, hes kind of slow for the position now. Case in point, he had to be benched because he couldnt handle Pittsnoggles movement on the court. Now he has to deal with the Dirks Marions etc.. He somewhat of a tweener 4-5 himself. I think he should play C, and if he does indeed grow just a tad more, OR get into great physical condition like ZO, change the fundamentals on his shot and play with more focus and intensity, THEN you have a big time player. this is why he slipped-hes the college version of Kwame Brown 1 game goes great dissapears for 12-.. he does however play hungrier than Kwame, while he drifts, when hes in the action he plays very hard.

He is indeed one of 3-4 guys who are true candidates for us. he has to be on our list quite high

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
RonRon
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #246
4/22/2005  9:29 PM
so what about shelden willians vs taft?
Chris Taft pros and cons

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy