[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Coaches Corner: Who's our next coach and why?
Author Thread
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/20/2005  1:54 PM
Good question. if i'm Minn. I don't trade KG but I do tell him he's got a slightly altered role on the team - he now has to average 30 ppg and take the shots in the clutch.
AUTOADVERT
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/21/2005  8:03 AM
Dude! you are crazier than I thought...."Keep the idiot superstar""" KG is an idiot???"
Its the age old arguement for a middle market team! Keep the idiot superstar or trade him at his max value?
The true Knickabocker..........
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/21/2005  9:11 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Dude! you are crazier than I thought...."Keep the idiot superstar""" KG is an idiot???"
Its the age old arguement for a middle market team! Keep the idiot superstar or trade him at his max value?

KG is the best talent in the NBA given his size.

Basketball talent and intelligence is not one and the same.

PJ is a damm good coach, and the story I read was that KG called another rocket scientest called Latrell to learn about PJ. Well, surprise surprise, imagine his non bias answer!

Call Timmy. Timmy has rings. Timmy team does really well, Timmys team top assistant is PJ.

If you want to know about money, ask someone who has some. Want to know about how to fix a sink, ask a plumber, or someone who has done it before.

Want to know about winning, ask a winner.

Want to know about being selfish, ask Latrell.
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
6/22/2005  9:37 AM
What has Carlesimo done in this league???? How many rings has he won??? KG needs to request a trade,,,he needs to get out of Minnesota, because he is a much better talent than that....Ask to go to N.Y to rejoin Marburry and be in a much bigger market..Forget about Carlesimo....

Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

PJ is a damm good coach, and the story I read was that KG called another rocket scientest called Latrell to learn about PJ. Well, surprise surprise, imagine his non bias answer!

Call Timmy. Timmy has rings. Timmy team does really well, Timmys team top assistant is PJ.

If you want to know about money, ask someone who has some. Want to know about how to fix a sink, ask a plumber, or someone who has done it before.

The true Knickabocker..........
Nalod
USA
6/22/2005  12:14 PM
Posted by diderotn:

What has Carlesimo done in this league???? How many rings has he won??? KG needs to request a trade,,,he needs to get out of Minnesota, because he is a much better talent than that....Ask to go to N.Y to rejoin Marburry and be in a much bigger market..Forget about Carlesimo....

Posted by Nalod:
Posted by diderotn:

PJ is the the top assistant on a top 4 team the last 5 years! That is alot. He has a ring! Pop is both the GM and Coach, and when you do that your top dog (PJ) is very important.

PJ has nba experience and got a chance to LEARN and be better! He has earned a second chance. You want Laimbeer cuz of who he was as a player. He has yet to earn his NBA shot.
Nalod
USA
6/22/2005  12:15 PM
I am so impressed with Larry Browns job he is doing.

If he can win without the rookies, is that such a bad thing?

I fully endorse being patient and seeing if he can be obtained.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
6/22/2005  12:46 PM
there was an NY Times article about PJ and I might not be unhappy if Isiah gave him a shot.

he's been with a winner the last few years, and if he's got a brain, he's learned something.

I like that San Antonio plays defence- and we could use that.
Nalod
USA
6/22/2005  1:27 PM
Joe torre was a big time "loser" before he got the gig in NY!

PJ is now a Winner!

Coaches Corner: Who's our next coach and why?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy