[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Good Loss
Author Thread
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
4/11/2002  11:06 PM
Good game, entertaining, and a great loss for the Knicks because they move closer to the mid-lotto (4-6 range) and have a better chance of landing an impact player. Anyone besides me think the Bulls are going to be killing people in a few years, with Chandler, who looks like he's gonna be awesome, Curry being his complement down low, Crawford who looked like he could score @ will at point, and their pick this year. Wow, that's a dangerous team. If they landed Qyntel Woods to play 3 that'd be a solid nucleues of Crawford, Woods, Chandler, and Curry. If Golden State gets number 1, would they be able to pick Ming? Does anyone know if China sees them as "sufficient" to have Yao Ming. Which reminds me, how funny would it be if Yao Ming is a bust and the team he got drafted by had to do those clinics in China and have a different TV channel to broadcast in China and all. If he isn't anything but a perennial all-star for that he'll be one of the bigger draft day busts.
#Knickstaps
AUTOADVERT
ScooterSLP
Member: #198
USA
4/12/2002  12:57 AM
Rebuilding comes in two phases... falling down, and rising back up. I think the Bulls are in the rising phase, while the Knicks are in the falling phase. I can't really judge the Twin Toddlers off of tonight's game, though, because the Knicks don't really have a body that can bang with anyone past 6'10" who has any speed.

Oh, don't forget about Jalen Rose on that Bulls team... he, Chandler, and Curry will eventually form a sick inside-outside game.
prowler
Member: #135
USA
4/12/2002  12:07 PM
C,mon guys no one with the size and speed to bang what is KT doing give him a little bit of credit. he may not of done it as flashy as Chandler but 24 and 17 is not shabby. I never thought i would say this but right now Dirty Kurty is our only bright spot.

PS

Has anybody besides me noticed the change in the NBA game. It is no longer a game of veteran savvy and experience it is now about athletic ability and youth.
knicker for life
Caseloads
Member: #41
4/12/2002  3:05 PM
Posted by prowler:

C,mon guys no one with the size and speed to bang what is KT doing give him a little bit of credit. he may not of done it as flashy as Chandler but 24 and 17 is not shabby. I never thought i would say this but right now Dirty Kurty is our only bright spot.

PS

Has anybody besides me noticed the change in the NBA game. It is no longer a game of veteran savvy and experience it is now about athletic ability and youth.
KT is our bright spot, but good #'s on a bad team. Plus - there are no other front court players boarding. Too bad we can't trade KT and someone else (Allan Houston) and Eisley for GP + Vin Baker.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/12/2002  5:01 PM
If we were to draft Chris Wilcox, Thomas might still start, but Wilcox would be one of the best 6th men in the league and do exactly what we would need him to do in about 30 minutes per game. I still think he's our best pick-up.

[Edited by - knixkik on 04/12/2002 17:02:15]
Good Loss

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy