Crazy idea for the MLE, so crazy it just might work:
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/20/2005  1:52 PM
Posted by TMS:
I think Steph is a similar player to KG in that he needs guys on the team he respects. He respects Spree, he respects Jalen Rose. There aren't too many in the league he does. Sheed. Toine. If we're building around Steph (and as long as Zeke is here, we are), we need to get Steph a guy like that who he respects.

that i will agree w/u on...but he had a superstar young player next to him in MIN & he chose to leave there in favor of being the man on another team...i think he also needs to feel like he's the man on any team he's on as well...maybe that's changed now that he's older, but he's never had to deal w/another player outshining him since he left MIN.
Exactly; he was like 19 or 20 back then. Kids make mistakes. I'm sure he'd love to have another star playing with him.
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/20/2005  1:53 PM
Yep. He could have had a really nice contract, but now, most teams probably wont sign him to the MLE. Good job Spree. Really.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/20/2005  2:19 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

Yep. He could have had a really nice contract, but now, most teams probably wont sign him to the MLE. Good job Spree. Really.
He messed up big time. He brought it on himself and got what he deserved.
Crazy idea for the MLE, so crazy it just might work:

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy