We need winners around Marburry........
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/20/2005  11:15 PM
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by tkf:

excellent post, but I also want to hear people start giving marbs credit for publicly taking the blame for this seasons failure, when he gave a solicited answer about the best PG comment, he was torched. It works both ways...
Unfortunately, for the Marb haters it will not work both ways. They will never give him credit for anything, but I definitely commend him. He wants to win, you can see it when he plays, he needs some help. If we had one more 17 ppg scorer at any position it would be amojor improvement, that and a shotblocker and we would really be going somewhere.

I agree with you and to further my point, Kobe, Lebron, Francis, and garnett also missed the playoffs this year and they had arugably just as much if not more talent than marbury had around him.....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/21/2005  1:19 AM
Just to put this in perspetive.

Kobe had
Odom
Caron Butler

Steve Francis had
Grant Hill
Hedo Turgolu
Dwight Howard (who is still developing)

Steph Had
Jamal Crawford

there is no comparison, Steph had it the worst, and we have a long way to go.
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
4/21/2005  6:38 AM
Thank you. Given the talents that Steph had around him, he did an excellent job. I noticed that Steph and Ariza along with Crawff have a pretty good feel for each other's game, It takes time, but I have a feeling that Isiah will get these 3 guys to work their butts off this off season. We need a coach...and we need a new frontline.
The true Knickabocker..........
We need winners around Marburry........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy