[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The knicks "second Unit"
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/19/2005  11:09 PM
I know it is one game, but tonight was the best game I have seen all year, even though we lost and jamal seemingly choked two free throws. The unit of Jamal, Jackson, Ariza, JYD and Taylor/kt.

that unit was giving the bulls fits, all over the place, defensively, this knicks unit looked as good as any in the NBA for a quarter and a half. Ariza was all over the place, he guarded gordon, Hinirch, Nocioni, Duhon, and he should of been on gordon for that last shot, but anyway, the problems that unit caused and the way jamal played big in that game made me proud. Even mo taylor was ballin... If we had a big man, a shot blocker with that unit, we would of pulled away in that game, but one funny thing happened, I was happy for once to see Steph on the bench... I don't know why... Walt said during the telecast , That watching this unit with crawford paying point and doing it well, the knicks will have some decisions to make in the offseason... I found that interesting...

anyway, a good game, a loss and another ping pong ball..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/19/2005  11:16 PM
Trading Steph? I would really hate to do that to him. Getting traded from the Knicks is gonna hurt.

Marbs seem to have been made the franchise player.

If the Knicks can get better......?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
4/20/2005  12:04 AM
tonight there was no eddy cury and they are playing with no absolutely no pressure of anything. Craw also had 6 to's tonight.

I don't know how much you can take from a game like this in the end of the season with 1 team in the playoffs and 1 team out. Craw was trying to show up his old team. And most importantly it was still a loss.
MaulingandAppalling
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #884
4/20/2005  1:05 AM
Yeah, with the second string it's really more about Ariza and JYD being on the floor than anything to do with Marbles or Craw. If we just sat KT and TT we'd be a .500 team.
The knicks "second Unit"

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy