[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Official Crawford, Marbury, Isiah sucks thread
Author Thread
MS
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #724
4/18/2005  9:20 AM
After watching another collapse in last nights game its clear Isiah has run this team into the ground, his players are no only dumb, uninspired, underachievers, but they can't recognize simple plays....

Nevermind that Marbury and Crawford were pissed on by Lue and Diaw for 55 points, but the one kid Isiah would have had a shot at had he not given his draft pick to the suns took the game over. Josh Smith embarrassed the entire Knicks organization, he was blocking shots, Sweetneys fat as was falling for fakes to his right side it was disgraceful.....these *******s can't even learn player tendencies or read scouting reports i haven't seen anything like this ever.......

And Herb for some reason plays Mo Taylor who shouldn't be in the NBA, this team has no heart no perimeter or interior defense, and can't box out.........

These three are to blame, lets start with Isiah, he fires Lennys #1 assistant the second game of the year which makes for a great coaching environment, the man lies through his teeth everyday of his life, i would never fired Lenny Wilkens which he did, and he keeps undermining the coaching staff....

Crawford perhaps the biggest reason why the team is terrible, no defense ever, every shot he throws up is ill-advised.....

Marbury can you once, once just drive the ****ing ball to the basket instead of running a pick and roll, Herb needs to be fired he doesn't deserve a second chance the team hasn't shown any promise on the defensive end.....139 to the Hawks.......
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
4/18/2005  9:24 AM
Cool heads prevail again I see...
MS
4/18/2005  9:29 AM
I'm sorry I left out Dolan

Who has no concept how to run a business, not only has this ******* blown up the franchise we all know and love he shows no appreciation for the fans he robs every year.....

As a season ticketholder, the man doesn't give you so much as a free meal voucher, or anything that says thank you or makes spending easier for one game......

He has never had a fan appreciation day were concessions are cut in half, the man is a evil ass, who is concerned only about money but somehow doesn't know how to maximize a teams potential so he makes more of it
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
4/18/2005  9:54 AM
i ain't mad at marbury. i ain't mad at crawford. in fact, i'm not mad at anybody on this roster.

i am only upset with isiah for assembling this mismatched squad where nobody compliments each other. there's a good amount of individual talent here but collectively, make up the consistency of 2 year old doo doo.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
4/18/2005  10:02 AM
I am not mad at Isiah at all, but I am mad with Crawf. Marburry did his job, he showed up and played with injuries that other guys would use as excuses. Isiah in his first year didn't have much to chose from. He got what he could, but I will be watching him closely next season...

Posted by djsunyc:

i ain't mad at marbury. i ain't mad at crawford. in fact, i'm not mad at anybody on this roster.

i am only upset with isiah for assembling this mismatched squad where nobody compliments each other. there's a good amount of individual talent here but collectively, make up the consistency of 2 year old doo doo.
The true Knickabocker..........
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/18/2005  10:14 AM
Posted by MaTT4281:

Cool heads prevail again I see...
its not my style, but which part of what he said is wrong or unfair?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
MaTT4281
Member: #538
USA
4/18/2005  10:31 AM
Posted by fishmike:

I'm not saying he's necessarily wrong, I just do think it's over reacting a little right now, especially now that we've entered meaningless games that we've been wanting to lose.

[Edited by - MaTT4281 on 04/18/2005 10:37:57]
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/18/2005  11:16 AM
Posted by MS:

After watching another collapse in last nights game its clear Isiah has run this team into the ground, his players are no only dumb, uninspired, underachievers, but they can't recognize simple plays....

Nevermind that Marbury and Crawford were pissed on by Lue and Diaw for 55 points, but the one kid Isiah would have had a shot at had he not given his draft pick to the suns took the game over. Josh Smith embarrassed the entire Knicks organization, he was blocking shots, Sweetneys fat as was falling for fakes to his right side it was disgraceful.....these *******s can't even learn player tendencies or read scouting reports i haven't seen anything like this ever.......

And Herb for some reason plays Mo Taylor who shouldn't be in the NBA, this team has no heart no perimeter or interior defense, and can't box out.........

These three are to blame, lets start with Isiah, he fires Lennys #1 assistant the second game of the year which makes for a great coaching environment, the man lies through his teeth everyday of his life, i would never fired Lenny Wilkens which he did, and he keeps undermining the coaching staff....

Crawford perhaps the biggest reason why the team is terrible, no defense ever, every shot he throws up is ill-advised.....

Marbury can you once, once just drive the ****ing ball to the basket instead of running a pick and roll, Herb needs to be fired he doesn't deserve a second chance the team hasn't shown any promise on the defensive end.....139 to the Hawks.......

Did you really want them to win? Look, I agree with you, but right now, we should be happy for the losses, they mean that the team will have a better chance at acquiring top shelf talent in the draft. Currently, we're in 7th place in the draft, but have the exact same records as the 8th and 9th teams (TOR and GSW). If we had won last night, we'd be in 9th. That's a big difference. that's two teams that get to look at an impact player before us. Its all about losing right now.

Worry about building an identity and some defensive intensity when we have our real coach and a team of parts that make sense together. If we don't have that by next fall, I'm with you to lynch Dolan and Zeke. I can't blame Marbury though. He is what he is: a great offensive talent with no leadership or defensive skills.
¿ △ ?
MS
4/18/2005  11:19 AM
Something that really hurts if you look at the team is the Knicks would have been better off without trading for Crawford....I love JYD one of the few players that makes going to a game worth while

But having expiring deals of Harrington, Williams, Deke would have done us more good than that deal, hindsight is what it is, but wasn't a huge fan of the initial deal......

And I really thought Isiah should have traded for Arroyo, he is not that expensive and is a great back-up and I am still mad that he didn't sign the Birdman.......and we all know what happened with Vince Carter...

And i am love when they lose but herb is trying to win, which may vault us over toronto and gs, which only hurts our chances
fishmike
USA
4/18/2005  11:20 AM
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by fishmike:

I'm not saying he's necessarily wrong, I just do think it's over reacting a little right now, especially now that we've entered meaningless games that we've been wanting to lose.

[Edited by - MaTT4281 on 04/18/2005 10:37:57]
thats fair... but let me add one more thing about the idiocy of this franchise and a meaningless game. Our one star elite player in Marbury is banged up. He's had ankle surguries in the past and supposedly his feet and knee are bothering him. Now in a game we would all agree is meaningless he plays 50 minutes. 50. Why not put Houston out for 50 minutes also.. this way we will know he has to retire in the offseason because our interim coach ran him till he bled.

Its mind boggling. Really
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/18/2005  11:37 AM
wow I'm feeling completely different. For one I'm so glad we lost to the Hawks, who I thought we'd beat for sure. I also like the way Crawford has been playing offensively lately...taking less contested 3's and draininh virtually every wide open 3 but also taking the ball to the hole down the stretch and hitting floaters from within 6ft and dishing the ball a lot. Yes his defense is still atrocious as is Marbury's but I'm beginning to think that if crawford plays this way we can get away with starting him at SG next year as long as we improve the dreadful frontcourt.

I also think they'll play harder on defense than they obviously are right now that the games don't matter. We just got to add a cheap perimeter defender.

I would still draft Green because a 3-guard rotation of marbury,green, crawford would get us very excited for opening night!

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 04/18/2005 11:56:56]
fishmike
USA
4/18/2005  11:42 AM
maybe we can pull a Sea like turnaround but I have pretty low expections. Hopefully we get a couple guys that can make the roster just keep adding your guys that play hard.
OasisBU
Member: #257
USA
4/18/2005  11:47 AM
man i aint mad, but i sure am disappointed
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Kwazimodal
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #728
4/18/2005  11:56 AM
Ive been upset with Crawford but not enough yet to want to see him traded.If he comes back next season and plays like he hasnt learned a thing,then I wouldnt object to moving him at all.

I believe giving him until the all-star break is plenty of time for him to show that he is a smarter player.Not to mention he needs to work on his D.

Isiah as far as Im concerned has one more season to prove he has a good plan.If he trades deadweight for more deadweight with longer contracts then adios.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/18/2005  12:30 PM
I don't understand how people can say, craw, and marbs suck and support that by saying they let Diaw and lue score 55, well didn't marbs and craw score 62 points collectively?
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
MS
4/18/2005  1:15 PM
U got to be ****ing kidding me your giving up 55 points to role players, Marbury is the self proclaimed best pg in the league, nevermind he isn't a top 10 guard in the league, he should be able to stay with lue

And lets not mention childress also put up more than 20
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
4/18/2005  1:26 PM
Have you heard the heath report about Marburry??? 2 bad Knees + whatever else. Give the man a freaking brake. When you have bad knees it is impossible to guard quicker guards...

Posted by MS:

U got to be ****ing kidding me your giving up 55 points to role players, Marbury is the self proclaimed best pg in the league, nevermind he isn't a top 10 guard in the league, he should be able to stay with lue

The true Knickabocker..........
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/18/2005  3:25 PM
Posted by MS:

OK so why not put all 130+ points on marbury, I mean marbury guarded the whole hawks team, right? Lets put it this way, the so called self proclaimed best PG in the league has some great games vs the likes of Kidd, bibby, francis, and Iverson.. And believe me Tryronne lue and Diaw and childress also had good games against teams other than the knicks... I don't see why all the hate towards marbury here?

[Edited by - tkf on 04/18/2005 15:27:04]
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
matt
Member: #487
USA
4/18/2005  4:36 PM
I'm not wuite understanding some people's thoughts here. You don't want the Knicks to win any games now, even against bad teams or old rivals for pride, but when the Knicks actually do lose, you throw a hissy fit. I'm not quite getting this; what is it that you want the Knicks to do?
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
4/18/2005  4:41 PM
I really like what I have been seeing from Crawford latley. He looks great when he is moving recieves a pass and takes the ball to the rack. I also is a flash passer who would probably get Sweetney a lot of open looks if he were to do so consistantly. If he can get his weight up then he would be able to finish better as well.

I also like what I have been seeing from Sweetney latley he is starting to restore my faith a little bit. He looks thiner to me. And has improved a lot down this stretch. He should continue to lose pounds and improve that jumper.

Ariza so far the last few games he has been showing flashes of improvement in his shooting. He hit a 3 that would be huge if he developed 3 point shooting. He would be able to start easy with some more weight so he could finish better like Crawford and the ability to hit the 3 to go along with his crazy ahtletism.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
The Official Crawford, Marbury, Isiah sucks thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy