[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kobe's wife dying?
Author Thread
Cookdcokehop
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #880
USA
4/16/2005  4:37 PM
Kobe Bryant missed the Lakers' game against Sacramento on Friday night to be with his wife, who had an ectopic pregnancy. Vanessa Bryant has undergone several tests the last two days and Bryant was with her, the team said. He missed practice Thursday, a team charity event that night and practice Friday.

I can't stand Kobe Bryant, but this ectopic pregnancy his wife has can be fatal. The good news is only 2% of women with it actually die.
I hope she gets better.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2005  6:18 PM
She don't get any more props than anyother women in my book.

I hope she and anyone on the planet don't die of it.

They having another kid? These kids really know how to swing a marriage! Idiots!

More alimoney for her!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/16/2005  9:33 PM
Posted by Nalod:

She don't get any more props than anyother women in my book.

I hope she and anyone on the planet don't die of it.

They having another kid? These kids really know how to swing a marriage! Idiots!

More alimoney for her!

I can second these thoughts....

People go through stuff like this all the time. Superstars and the people who report on them act like it's a special case when it happens to them.

I hope she gets well but sheesh.......we all go through it. If it was me I would be in trouble.....emotionally, financially, and as simple as to what the heck will I do day to day.

This is when they would call someone like me a hater.

Drop the bomb already will ya.

[Edited by - enyspree on 04/16/2005 21:33:58]
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Kobe's wife dying?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy