[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks play spoiler
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/15/2005  8:37 PM
What a dumb azz team that they continue to try and win meaningless games. It just goes to show people what a f'ed up team they are. We need losses and here they are wining meaningless games. These azz clowns will be the end of me I say f them because they really don't give a crap about the fans. This team needs lottery help and they continue to shoot themselves in the foot. IT is turning out to be a bastard and Herb is smnoking them. What does a NYK fan need to do to get some happiness in life. I mean I want lottery luck to shine on the Knicks but they want to run away from it. I want championship luck to shine on the Knicks and they want no part of it. Am I doomed to be continually screwed by this team. Somebody help me, I can't take this BS anymore.

I really don't want to hear fans say this is something to build on for next year because last year we were suppose to build on the playoff birth what happened to that. Ughhh this team make me sick to the stomach and I have had enough of it. catch you guys later becuse I am officially done with the Knicks. This is a f'ing sad azz team which can't do anything right.
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
4/15/2005  8:57 PM
catch you guys later becuse I am officially done with the Knicks.
Say it ain't so V. We gotta stick together in times like these. These boards should be acting as a self help group or something of the sort.
Deep breathes...just remember, even though it may pain you to see it now, this season is something we can build on for next year. (Sorry, had to get that out of my system.)
Hang on 'til that draft man, it may still be our savior regardless of our losses.

[Edited by - MaTT4281 on 04/15/2005 20:57:57]
Knicks play spoiler

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy